In what boundary are you perfect?

@as2006 (5041)
Israel
In our life we are always bulrush to something and mostly to many isues. I found myself after many years of experience,study and working very strong (myby perfect)in management,economy,Investment Consulting,as an Owner and art - Painting.What about you?
@checapricorn (16066)
I can say I am average in every aspect!LOL! I can't think of any area where I am perfect! I want to be perfect in certain field that I am into right now but, I guess, needs to have more study and hard work! Congratulations for that as! I know you have exerted much time and effort to excel in the following areas!
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Fine,thank's for comment.
...surely you have an area of expertise.. yes, I'm sensing that.. (humility being one) and I like to kid around and think I'm just a little bit psychic.. It sounds like you will excel! "More study and hard work" after all is what you said.. "persistence always pays off"!
wow! That's a wonderful motivation for me!LOL! Thanks flowerchilde!
@flowerchilde (12547)
I'm an expert procrastinator, if it can be done tomorrow, why waste time doing it today? No, I'm kidding! I'm pretty good at studying and thinking/contemplating.. yep, that's my bag.. have looked into some world religions, especially my own (world religion that is).. and taught myself astrology and how to meditate (yoga too, but I hardly ever do it so I really can't count that as being 'learned'!) But what I'm really good at is editing! Yes, I wrote a short book and must have edited it at least 70 times, so surely I'm an expert by now..
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Thank's very much for your response.
@drannhh (15246)
I can spot a criminal from very far away. As for painting, my avatar is a self-portrait...you be the judge.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
I don't know you but I can see that you love a very hot colors,thank's for response.
@paid2write (5202)
I don't think I am perfect in any way. I try my best and some thing I do well. I always know I can do better and I have more to learn. I never expect to be perfect at anything. I am never fully satisfied but it pleases me to know that I have done my best and have done it well.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
I love your answer, you are satisfied,it pleases you, you done your best and done it well and you try your best.Thank's for comment.
@jer31558 (3683)
I think that there is only one thing I am perfect at....being imperfect as I do that quite well.
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Interesting,thank's.