What shoud i do listen them or do what i think is best

i m graduate now in computers and want to work somewhere to help mine parents and stand in life.but mine parents says dat i should study for masters and not to waste time in working some where. i suggest them that i gona do study side by side. but they insisted make study only.... i m confused.
@smallT (376)
Listen to your parents. Study and make good grades now. Trust me, you'll have plenty of time later in your life to work. And the more schooling the higher your paycheck will be.
ya ya thx i have to listen to them co z they are the one who make able reach where i am now .i sure will do some thing in favor of their decisions.
you need to do what you feel is best for you. im sure your parents want whats best for you but at the same time you have to live your own life... not them live your life for you. collage is good...but even that can be over done. i say take what you have already learned and build on that with experience. that way you get the equivalent of a masters degree through practical use of what you already learned.
ya thx for ur suggestion .i have total respect for them. but they think that i am not elder enough to take mine decision .i think this is the problem.
@besthope44 (12145)
I love my parents, they play role model for me in their love, hardwork and responsibilites!