Who else besides me loves Benico Del Toro?

Benicio Del Toro - Actor Benicio Del Toro
@dreamy1 (3818)
I rented Things We Lost In The Fire last week. The movie kind of sucked but I was just drooling over Benicio so I didn't care. He is so HOT!
I think I saw him in Traffic. He was really good in that movie. He's got a cool name I'll say that much. I do think he is a good actor also.
@dreamy1 (3818)
I saw Traffic last week. He's so yummy.
He is good looking, alot of the dark latin types are handsome. Andy Garcia is hot so was the actor Raul Julia and Mark Consuelos. i love men with dark hair and dark eyes. I think they are all hot.
@dreamy1 (3818)
Me too. I haven't seen Andy Garcia in a while.
Yeah, that movie is kind of slow. But, I love Benico's and Halle's performances. He is a brilliant actor. The first time I saw him in a movie was when I was eleven years old. I saw Excess Baggage. Of course, years later I rented The Usual Suspects. And I like his character in that movie. But, my favorite film that he was in is 21 Grams. I have seen that movie like one hundred times.
@dreamy1 (3818)
21 Grams is a good movie. I just watched Unusual Suspects last week online. I wished he had more lines in that movie.
friend
hello