Do you cry when you hear about a child getting hurt by someone?

@kaysue4 (951)
I have such a soft heart and I find it very hard not to cry when you find out a child is missing or worst, was killed. How do you feel about this and do you cry when you do hear about a child getting hurt?
@jer31558 (3683)
I usually get angry more than anything else.
@jer31558 (3683)
A lot of the time, it just makes me very mad. I sure that the sadness will come a little later though.
@minnie_98214 (10573)
I dont usually cry but it does get to me. It is so sad all the bad in the world and its so much worse when it invoves children.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I don't usually cry but I feel like crying and I get angry. In a perfect world, people like that wouldn't have children. It's just awful...
• Bahamas
Hi kaysue. I always cry when i hear about a child being hurt or abused. I guess being a mother my instinct is to protect kids even if they are not mine.I think that children are some of the only innocent left on this earth and should be protected and looked after they should be hugged and not hit, it just breaks my heart when i hear about things happening to kids that are out of their controle.