What is your favorite name for a boy and a girl?

@kgwat70 (13396)
My favorite name for a girl is Crystal and my favorite name for a boy is Christopher. What is your favorite for a boy and girl?
@tundike (989)
My favourite name for a girl is Stephanie and for a boy is Tomas
@kgwat70 (13396)
Stephanie is a beautiful name for a girl. I have a friend named Stephanie. Tomas is a very nice name too for a boy. Thanks. :-)
Stephanie is my gfs name and Tom is my brothers, how cool is that? Ok not that cool but still.
@Jshean20 (14373)
For a boy I like Jayce and for a girl I like Chloe
@kgwat70 (13396)
Chloe is a wonderful name for a girl. My dentist named her child Chloe as well. :-) Seems to be a pretty popular name.
Favorite name of a boy is Kevin and girl is Julie thanks for the question;)+
@kgwat70 (13396)
You are very welcome for the question. Someone said that this question was not very useful but I think it was. How about you? :-)
I have always loved April Dawn for a girl and Jonathan Michael for a boy. (April, because it is the month when Spring begins and everything is beautiful) (Jonathan after my 1st crush in 4th grade)
@kgwat70 (13396)
I definitely love those names for a boy and girl. You always have really nice responses. :-) That is so sweet how you came up with those names. :-)
My girlfriend and I have actually discussed this, for some hopeful day in the future when we may have children. If we have a boy, his name is going to be Aidan. If we have a girl, we decided on Haley.
@kgwat70 (13396)
Good luck to you and your girlfriend and hope that you two get married and have children. I love the name Haley. That is a very nice name.
@shonali (1288)
boy n gal - boy n gal
my fav name for a girl would be veronica and for a guy would be max....!!!!
@kgwat70 (13396)
I definitely like the name Veronica and Max is good too. :-)
@adonica (439)
If my baby is a girl her name will be Paris. If the baby is a boy his name will be Justice.
@kgwat70 (13396)
Those are great names too. Thanks.
@kalpsadit (625)
cartoon - cartoon
My favourite name for boy is Adithya and that's my son's name and favorite girl name is swetha
@kgwat70 (13396)
Those names are very nice. I like those names as well.
@Tatsuya (1149)
For a girl - Serenity, and a boy - Tobias
@kgwat70 (13396)
Those are very nice names as well for a boy and girl. Thank you. :-)
@sadaff (328)
• Pakistan
musa 4 boys...simone 4 girls
@tusharb (3160)
mine is tanvi
@macubx (11433)
Girl:Charlotte and Boy:Bonniefe
I have never known a boy called that you would have to have the right surname but then it would be a cool name to have.
@toastking (274)
When I have kids I am going to struggle with the name thing! How many names go with Rice? I have a brother who will be tortured for being Uncle Bens Rice for life. I am Dan my Brother is Tom and my Dad was a David and I don't like that with Rice. So it looks like Dan Jnr and Tom Jnr with girls being a total loss. In terms of without my surname I like Stephanie too and that was before I met her, and in terms of boys I like the name Dexter and never known why.
@mdecker (123)
I would love to call my daughter Xena and Xavier for my son.