Any ideas on paid to survey?

im trying to look for some legitimate paid to survey sites. is there anyone here had earned thru this program? how much can they offer? is the program true in the first place? please help. thanks
@jrum68 (214)
I would check out my profile and take a look at the sites I have on there. I'm not sure if they are available in your country or not, but you can check and see. They are all good sites and I'm having alot of fun on the first one especially.
@realgem1 (260)
i have joined surveysavvy and i have been getting mails on paid surveys, but when try to take it , i get a mesage saying positions are filled so no luck so far...
@sconibear (8006)
i belong to several survey companies, you can check out "my website" on my profile page. if you want to make REAL money taking surveys: www.paidsurveysetc.com they pay up to $75.00 per survey.....it costs $50.00 to join but i've done several searches on them, and so far all i find is good reviews, i'm thinking of joining after i get enough money in my PayPal account.....and after i do some more research of course.
It's hard for me to recommend one to you if you are in the Philippines. Most of the programs that I know about are in the United States and generally only accept people there or in Canada. I guess it has to do with legalities. I use Mysurvey, Inbox Dollars, Lightspeed Panel, and Survey Spot, but I think they're limited to U.S. and Canada addresses.