need help doing something super special for my soon to be 7 year old

OK so my daughter is going to be 7 in a few weeks. Up until recenlty she was an only child. Constantly having ALL of mommas attention. This past year has been very overwhelming for her she has had to deal with lots of changes good ones and not so good ones. in 12 months time, We have moved to a new place, started first grade, found out she wasnt going to be an only child, found out she was going to have 2 younger siblings, lost all her free time with dad because he switched to second shift so only had him on the weekends, then daddy had back surgery, then mommy had twins the day after! (LOL) she spent a week in the hospital not holding her little sister more then once for she had to be in the peadtric incu,then daddy lost his job, santa almost wasnt going to be able to come, mommy couldnt chaperone her field trips, she had to sit in the middle of a tiny car so we could fit 2 carseats, grammie and grampy whom she sees 3 times if that a year focused more on the babies then her when we went out of state to visit them, and now we have to move again into a bigger place in a differnt town. BUT despite all those changes she is the perfect big sister and such a wonderful daugher. She is the first person to her brother or sister if they fuss, she begs to change there diapers, she runs around with a tube of hand santizer for anyone who wants to hold the babies, she calmly tells people that they cant smoke around the babies or in the car or house for the babies will get very sick,she gets home from school and runs right to the babies "sissy missed you so much today" she reads them books. She "helps" with the dishes, cries for hours if i leave the babies with a sitter so i can take her to the movie "mommy" she says" i dont need to see the movie i just want to be with the babies dont leave them" she is such a wonderful person. the first and last thought of her mind is good morning lance or penelope and good night lance or penelope.She wants to do so many things but changes her mind if the babies cant do it as well. its so very sweet, but yet sad for me at the same time for she never gets to do anything becaue she already feels as if the babies are her responsibilty. Aside from her birthday which i am throwing just the way she wants i want to do something other then that something special just for her that if need be the babies can be a part of as well incase she wont bare with the thought of leaving them, and i cant seem to think of the perfect thing. I cant buiy her something special because then she will say what did we get the babies too?? any ideas on a super specail surprise for the super special big girl in my life?? thanks
@tessah (6638)
from the sounds of this child.. she deserves a pony!! lol and anything else her little heart desires really. as far as a gift goes.. i havent any idea. my own, who turned 8 a month ago.. when asked what shed like as her "special" gift, what she asked for was quite simply.. a stuffed kitten. this child already has umpteen billion stuffed animals, none of which are neglected i might add.. so i was at a loss as to what to get her that was truly special. im sure youll think of something, and her being the kindhearted little girl she is, will adore it.
@jillhill (37354)
Wow! You have a totally super seven year old who truly must be a special gift to you....I can't think of too much right off hand...I just had to respond to tell you I think she must be a very wonderful child!! I did however once for my son when he turned nine...bought him nine little gifts that I hid around the house....it took him quite a while to find them and he was thrilled with each little gift.
@elemental69 (1562)
Just an idea that she could do with the babies too if she didnt want to do anything without them is, the plaster imprints of all their hands, that could be decorated the way she wants them? she could decorate them for the babies too. Just a thought.. :-)