Bold predictions on who would win!

Come on guys predict here. Who's your bet for the season? Would it be David A or David C? Let's have it here...we still have almost 20hours to wait to know who won.
@060157 (1060)
• Pakistan
david a will win of course =D he's got so much fans and i m one of them! he's got some voice! david cook is great too but david archuletta is better.
@lisan23 (444)
They are both really good. David Cook sings more of the style I prefer and listen to most often. HOWEVER, being from Utah I feel a certain obligation to vote for David Archuletta. And based on tonights performances, he was the better singer.
@jinggay46 (263)
I am a fan of David Cook since the start of the season. I would really like for him to win. I like his voice and music style. but based on the judges, they had preferred David A's performance last night. but i'm crossing my finger for David C ;p
Well I thought that it was over with last night...? Wasn't that supposed to be the finale? I missed it & I was so upset with myself for missing it! I'm sure someone on here will know...lol!! Thanks, Bea
I am a fan of btoh Davids, but I have been Archulettas fan longer, and I do prefer him over Cook (for a few reasons). I think Archuletta was AMAZING tonight, the best I have ever seen him. His second performance especially, was probably my favorite! =) And he is such a sweet, humble person, you can really tell this when he is getting judged. Archuletta really deserves this! And I think Cook will still have a greta career regardless.
well the show just ended and its David Cook! Im happy though Im a fan of David A. Well its up to us know, the fans to support them in reality and no longer in a reality show to buy their albums and see their concerts. Lets support them so they'll both have a successful career!
Yipee! It's David Cook! David Cook all the way! (",)
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I was hoping David Archuleta would win but it was David Cook. That's alright though. I am sure they will both be great stars.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
I am really looking forward to tonights show, I think David A will win it. Both are very talented and have many great things awaiting them.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
It's going ot be a close call on American Idol. I admit when I watched American Idol last night, I was rooting for David Cook at first, and I actually despised the sugary sweetness of David Archuleta. Yet I was biased for my age group (30 plus) and style of music I already preferred. Even so, I was pleasantly surprised when David A sang, too. He can definitely carry a tune, and for a second, I thought I was a sixteen year old in love with this heart-throb. Clearly I had to put my biases aside and look again, for David A has strong vocals. Yet I also like David C's rock and roll style and voice as well. It is going to be interesting to see who wins tonight, and if the judges can also put aside thier persona biases to judge only off talent. I know I will be watching!