Ever add an interest just because you get fed up?

By Amy
Abernathy, Texas
Ever find a discussion that piques your interest in a catagory you're not so interested in. And you keep up the conversation, maybe even responding to the answers other mylotters give. And each time you press submit you're asked if you want to add the topic. Do you ever add it just because you're tired of it popping up?
well your not the only one in here..i get so fed up with this add interest thing..sometimes i just add it up just to avoid seeing it again..sometimes i wonder..why it keeps on asking me to add a certain interest that falls under a certain discussion i answered..when i already said no to it..i think if we said were not interested on it then it should stop asking us to add it up the second time..
• Abernathy, Texas
I do wish there was a change in the system somehow that woujld take no for an answer the first time. Isn't that what mothers teach their boys?
@Asylum (48273)
• Manchester, England
I have often browsed around categories that do not particularly interest me, and have found a few good discussions to respond to this way. However, I have never actually gone so far as to add them as an interest.
@jillhill (37383)
I don't either....it's nice to find a discussion that interests you but I don't want to add it.
@jillhill (37383)
No. If it doesn't interest me I don't add it to my interests. I have a ton of them anyway and don't need to add any! LOL
I actually have done that before. When I first started here and replied to several discussions the first few times it popped up I hated it but didn't add it. So I just got tired of it coming up all the time so I finally added it. It just got too annoying to constantly be met with that.
No. I don't I only have the interests that I really like not just the interests that I happen to be the topic of my last comment.
@Foxfire1875 (2011)
I used to add it every time but got so sick of seeing discussions that weren't of much interest coming up, so I got rid of a lot of them. I've also got rid of the high volume interests for the same reason and I just go and look at them. There is no need to have them in your list of interests because they keep coming up all the time, you know stuff like life or mylot.com.