sleeping habits

@roanne05 (1292)
Oman
what are your sleeping habits? do you prefer turning the T.V. on or something like that? me i just like to have a pillow on my face...i don't know why..i feel more comfortable that way..i can also sleep easyly or when no extra pillows available, i will just totalt be under the comforter.how about you?
@shiloh_222 (5480)
hi... i can only sleep at night and usually have a hard time making my mind relax and i envy people and friends who can sleep initiate in less than 5 minutes. I read or watch a video just to help me relax. when i am on my bed, i breathe deep breathes for several minutes to help me unwind. i love to sleep with 3 pillows. one for my head, one for my feet and one hugging. of course, don't forget, my favorite blanket... heeheh...and last but not the least, i crank up my A/C coz i can't sleep when it's stifling hot... how about you? do you find it easy to fall asleep?