Do you wear slippers or prefer to go barefoot?

@mikeysmom (2094)
i used to go barefoot all the time and hated slippers. now i have to wear them because i have something wrong with my foot that is worsened by going barefoot. my podiatrist said i have to have shoes on or slippers at all times when i am on my feet. so i have gotten used to wearing slippers now. i actually like wearing them now too. so what do you prefer?
@lilybug (21182)
I prefer to go barefoot. I do not like slippers. I don't even own any. I do not like socks or shoes either. I don't like to have anything on my feet.
@ersmommy1 (12605)
I have always been a barefoot gal. It is just more comfortable for me. I have poor foot circulation and should probably wear slippers. But I just cannot get comfy. When I get home all foot wear gets shucked off. Maybe someday I will find some slippers that feel good. Closest I come is wearing my hubbys socks to bed in winter.
@laiza14 (593)
sometimes, instead of wearing shoes, i prefer wearing slippers since it's summer, and it has now became a fashion trend here. with all the cute designs, who would not want to wear them? even those boys, with skull designs or be it a beach design, they would still prefer wearing slippers beacause it is more comfy to use than the shoes.
@jer31558 (3684)
I had rather be barefoot. That is the most comfy way to me. Growing up, I spent more time without shoes on than with. I guess that is where I get that from.
@anawar (2406)
mikeysmom_ Sorry about your poor feet. I usually have my feet covered up because they're always cold. Also, I don't like the feeling of bare feet on some types of flooring. The opposite is true for outside! Even though it's dangerous to go barefoot, I think it feels so good!
I prefer to go barefoot or just keep my outdoor shoes on, if the floor is slippery, and I need treads. I find that if I wear slippers, I tend to slip and fall, because the treads on the bottoms aren't good enough or my poor balance.