Charles Manson is getting old!

Well, no surprise! Saw a news clip they are searching Charley's old ranch for more bodies..and they think dogs are smelling remains in the bushes! As the body is like fertilizer. Do you remember Charles Manson and his "helter skelter" theory? He wanted to start "helter skelter" which he said was lots of race wars.. leading to the downfall of society.. What a scary dude! Well, he's gone gray now.. Back when, he just barely missed the death penalty, as it was slated but the law got changed in California sparing him. The real scary thing is, he likely has a fan club! How crazy is that!? Are you old enough to remember the whole Charley Manson thing?
@slickcut (8141)
How could i ever forget Charles Manson? I think we have just wasted a bunch of money letting that guy live,he will never get out and for all the bad things hes done ,we have just kept him in jail and supported him.He is not sorry,and he still has people (idiots ) that believe in him...I saw him on Tv not long ago and yes he is getting old...He looks like he has a legion of demons in him if you look in his eyes all you can see is pure EVIL.....
He is very scary looking isn't he?
@ersmommy1 (12607)
I wasn't born until 1970. But I have read up on the case. And seen the movie based on it. I think it is really awful. I am just glad they are not given parole. I watched on Court tv one of the hearings once. Those are sick individuals. I feel most sorry for Sharon Tate. What a waste.
Yes, it was so sad... Looking back, it almost seems like an opening door.. so many more senseless violent crimes anymore..
@Lakota12 (42794)
yes I remeber him and am glad he never gets a parole
@jillhill (37358)
Yes....I remember all the insane things he did....
@jillhill (37358)
@sid556 (31023)
I do remember it and reading and following the headlines. It was huge back then. I also found it scary that there were young people that for whatever reason thought that hw was some cool guy. Obviously they are too young to know and feel the actual crimes.