Petie got to go on vacation and I did not!

Guys guess what mom did for me she hooked up her lap top to a wireless roter so now I can be on the computer when she in on the one in the office. I can sneek into the ther other room and get on this one. Please do not tell mom I am on her lap top. Pyewacket can you please keep my secret? Gissi please do not tell Petie because then I will have to share it with him. Abagail here, meow, meow, meow to all of my friends. I am upset this is not fair. Petie got to go on vacation with Auntie Christy and not me! He seems to have all the fun. [/b]Meow[b] Mom and dad are going on vacation and leaving on Friday. Mom went to the local vets office to check Petie in and she came home so upset she was crying. She said that the girl at the vets office said they only take the dogs out twice a day once at 3 AM and once at 3PM. Mom would not leave him there. I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! No one should be locked up in a kennel for that long. When mom got home she was so upset she did not know what to do with Petie. I can stay home by myself but not the bad little boy. Dad's sister came and she lives in Monteray CA. I am not sure where that is but it is not here. Mom packed up Petie, they took his bed, his toys, and his food. I sure to do miss him he was always following me around. He helped me keep the birds out of the bushes in the yard. What am I going to do without his help? They will bring him home in two weeks. Dad's sister use to have a dog and she took really good care of him so I mom knows that Petie will be taken good care of. Mom called the vets office and it turned out that what the girl said was they take the animals out three times in the am and three times in the PM but that is not what mom understood. When mom has a complaint she goes right to the office manager or the boss. She does not full around with the girls at the front. I am glad mom called and got it straightened out because I was going to get you pyewacket and your gissi to come over here and we where going to plan a break out. meow.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Abagail I will not tell Petie but I have to say that I am glad that Petie has gone on Vacation instead of the Kennels I do not believe that your Mum got it wrong I guess they where trying to cover it up I would be very surprised if your Mum understood it wrong as it is not like your Mum at all I would have been there to break my best Friend out like a flash You behave while your Mum and Dad are away Petie will be back soon I can understand that you miss him When Mum and me moved here I missed Cookie, and the Cats to but it got easier Love you my sweet Friend and stay strong talk to me on here when you get to lonely. I might just call you when Mum is asleep but no telling
Mom and dad are on vacation so I have the whole big computer to myself. I am lonly but fine. Mom told sammy and I not have boys over but what mom does not know won't hurt her. We have boys over all the time when mom and dad are alseep. heeeheee meow, meow. I need to go and get ready for the big party tonight. love ya Abagail.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Make sure you leave no evidence or you will be in trouble have a great Time
ssssssshhhhhhhhh mom and dad are home so I have to do this quick. Petis is coming home today. Yayayay I sure did miss my little friend. I hope he still will remember me. He sure has a pea sized brain you know how dogs are? Ops I forgot you are a dog. You know how all dogs are excep you Gissi. Mom is down loading photos she took and walked away from the computer. Sammy and I did have fun at home but we did get lonely. Sammy seemed to have a harder time then me. She keeps following mom around and would not let mom sleep the first night we she got home. Good mom desevers it for leaving us alone. Auntie Mary did come over a few times to see us. I do love my Auntie Mary but I do not want her to know it. Oh not here come mom I will write more later.
@pyewacket (44036)
Hiya Abagail...so happy to see you here, and of course I'll keep your secret...I'm glad you'll get more time on the computer..gosh, my mom is hogging the compuer all the time now that she's writing her novel..but at least one good piece of news...her novel is all about a cat, and she's basing the story from a cat's point of view...and guess what the cat's name is..why yup..mine..Pyewacket..so not so bad after all...maybe I'll get to be a famous kitty!! aww-that's not nice that your mom didn't take you on vacation---so you have the house all to yourself now? Who takes care of you..gosh, I hope your not all alone there now..that wouldn't be fun...Is that a picture of you as your mom's avatar...now, did you by any chance change that? Remember she had a picture of Petie before...well it's about time you got equal showing..oops...gotta go..my mom's coming back..Take care....Pyewacket
Pyewacket do you think your mom can write in her book that your best friend is Abagail then we both can be famous? I know Auntie and Uncle did not want to take Sammy and I. Then on top of that mom tells us when she is going no "Boys over, no parties and that Sammy is in charge." Can you believe how unfair the whole thing is? I have been bugging mom the last few days now that Petie is gone. There is no one to chase birds with or go out and play with. Mom has been brushing me. Boy am I losing a lot of hair. Mom thinks she brushed two cats off of me. Now that is just silly where would they fit. Yes I changed the picture. Mom first had Sammy then Petie It is my turn. Take care Pye. Love ya and I am sending kitty kisses.