Where do you host your photos online?

For awhile now, I've been hosting my photos online for free at Photobucket. But, I'm thinking about taking my photos elsewhere. I don't know any other free photo hosting services online, though, except for Blogger. Where do you put your digital photos online? Do you put them on blogger? I know that blogger lets you upload photos, so maybe that's where I'll put mine. Then again, if they ever shut my blog down, I'd lose so many precious photos and memories. What do you think?
@sameroad (3180)
I use blogger for my photography blog. I also use.. photobucket, shareapic, myphotoalbum.com, imageshack.us and a few others.. I use them for hosting on other sites.. depends on what i'm doing as to which i'll use..
Wow! I've never heard of most of those. Thanks for the useful resources.
I upload my photos at multiply. I can also post blogs there as well as music. I've been posting there for quite some time already and I don't think I'm changing my photo hosting site... I'm sticking with mylot
I meant, I'm sticking with "multiply" as my photo hosting site :)
Try shareapic you will be paid for when people viewing your picture on shareapic which is $0.22 per 1000 impression. Nothing to lose you know free photo hosting and earning at the same time.
@teena22 (422)
i put my photos at multiply.com
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I host my photos at Flickr and Photobucket. Both of the sites are easy to use but I like to use Photobucket more than Flickr because Photobucket has more features. Another great site to upload your photos are Viewbug.com. It is not a site to host photos but it is a site to share your photos and win money. If your photos are chosen as the best photos of the week, you get paid $35.00 or more. The best photos are chosen weekly.
@sacmom (14315)
I host mine on snapfish, though I have used shutterfly as well as a few others. But I prefer snapfish even though it isn't competely free. As part of the agreement I have to buy at least one 12 cent print a year to keep all my pictures on there. Not too bad for storing my photos online. I also like the quality of the photos, so I don't mind paying this small fee every year.
try flickr and livejournal.
@rirbry (353)
you can try flickr or photopages =)