Would you prefer to watch videos online? Or, read articles?

The last article/tutorial that I read online concerned website building. It was very fascinating. I needed to understand some code that I was planning to put on my website, so I did research. Ordinarily, I'd just rather watch an entertainment video online. Or, maybe something from Yahoo music. But, other times I have to read articles for business reasons. Most times it's hard to read online though. The words and letters are small. And, most times I get bored before I can finish an article. So, I skim. What's your experience with reading articles online? Do you find that reading online hurts your eyes? Do you learn anything relevant with online articles? Would you prefer to watch a video with the same info instead?
@rirbry (353)
if i want to read articles online i rather copy and paste it to microsoft word so i can adjust the wording into much more bigger size, online articles sometimes do have benefit and sometimes just rumors i dont believe it 100%, video is much more easier but my internet connection is poor a bit so its took time to watch full video
That's an excellent idea, actually! Thanks. I will definitely try that.