God is still working Miracles! Check this out!

WELLINGTON, New Zealand - It seemed like an almost literal answer to their prayers. When two New Zealand pilots ran out of fuel in a microlight airplane they offered prayers and were able to make an emergency landing in a field — coming to rest right next to a sign reading, "Jesus is Lord." Grant Stubbs and Owen Wilson, both from the town of Blenheim on the country's South Island, were flying up the sloping valley of Pelorus Sound when the engine spluttered, coughed and died. "My friend and I are both Christians so our immediate reaction in a life-threatening situation was to ask for God's help," Stubbs told The Associated Press on Wednesday. He said he prayed during the ill-fated flight Sunday that the tiny craft would get over the top of a ridge and that they would find a landing site that was not too steep — or in the nearby sea. Wilson said that the pair would have been in deep trouble if the fuel had run out five minutes earlier. "If it had to run out, that was the place to be," he said. "There was an instantaneous answer to prayer as we crossed the ridge and there was an airfield — I didn't know it existed till then." After Wilson glided the powerless craft to a landing on the grassy strip, the pair noticed they were beside a 20-foot-tall sign that read, "Jesus is Lord — The Bible." "When we saw that, we started laughing," Stubbs said. Nearby residents provided them with gas to fly the home-built plane back to base. AMEN
@wooitsmolly (3613)
"My friend and I are both Christians so our immediate reaction in a life-threatening situation was to ask for God's help," That line made me LOL. I just picture someone with a deranged murderer after them... a knife sitting next to them on the counter and they just start praying to God. Oh okay! Plus, that isn't called a miracle, it's called a coincidence!
God is still in the miracle business! It definitely IS a MIRACLE!! God is so good to all of us...ALL the time!
I said it because it is true, honey. I hope you get some type of help soon. There is something not right about you and I will be praying for you. I won't be responding to anymore of your posts as I feel you are just craving attention. God bless.
How rude of you to imply that there is "something very wrong with me." I thought we were friends, but I will miss you. P.S. You probably shouldn't give out your phone number to crazies like me!!!