Cheesecake recipes wanted!

@vera5d (4007)
My husband LOVES cheesecake...unfortunately I've yet to find *the perfect cheesecake recipe* he's been searching for. I've tried the easy options with no-bake cheesecakes but it's just not close enough to the real thing for him. I know I could search for them online, but you guys haven't steered me wrong yet :) If you have a tried and true cheesecake recipe, I would love to hear it!!
@chrislotz (8203)
Do you know that if someone were to leave you a recipe here, in mylot, chances are that the discussion will be deleted. It is against the mylot guidelines to put a recipe in a discussion or a response or a comment. I am not quite sure why it is, but it is, and I have seen many of them get deleted. I respond to discussions by emails I get so if the dicussion has been deleted it will be before I respond because I am always about 3 months behind. So I was quite surprised to see this discussion still here. I won't post a recipe but I will tell you that I make my cheese cake with fruit flavoured yogurt instead of cream cheese as it is less calories and since I am watching what I eat, losing weight, I don't want anymore calories than neccesary.
@vera5d (4007)
I think the recipes only get deleted if they're cut & pasted & in the body of the dicsussion, not the responses. That is my interpretation of this line from the guidelines at least: "Post jokes, recipes, etc. as discussions. This is a form of abuse and all recipes and jokes will be deleted if they are started as a discussion." The flavored yogurt sounds like a neat idea though :)
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
This is the best cheesecake I've ever had! It isn't plain cheesecake though, it's a different flavour dimension and does require baking... http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Caramel-Macchiato-Cheesecake/Detail.aspx If you want something more plain you can try http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mini-Cheesecakes-III/Detail.aspx These are nice little single serving sizes. Delish.
@vera5d (4007)
Awesome, I will check them out! thanks for sharinG!
@drannhh (15088)
There is a lovely one I used to bake that called for a cup of sour cream poured over the top before baking, but I do not have that recipe any more, because since we discovered the lemon Mascarpone cheesecake at Sam's Club, we sort of lost interest in all the others. The Romans should have said "Life is short but cheesecake is long"--heh heh.
@vera5d (4007)
i haven't had a sams club cheesecake...i might have to check into that :)