Things that you hate or dislike shopping for .....

My sister absolutely hates shopping for groceries. I really can dislike shopping for clothing for myself and perfumes for friends? What do you hate or dislike shopping for?
@Lakota12 (42684)
every thing I hate to shop I like to go get what I need and out again
In and out... sounds like a burger joint... Thanks for telling what you like to do regarding shopping. I appreciate seeing you here.
@Lakota12 (42684)
that is a name for a buger joint here. your welcome
it depends on my mood. if i have money, ill go for a shop, but window-shop? count me out. i hate it when i feel like want that thing but then i cant buy it. x_x i also hate strolling on relift shops. my mother just do the shopping for my dress. when im at mall, my first stop would be the bookstore then the gr0cery! ^^ have a nice day whiteheron! =)
I am with you all the way... I dislike window shopping too... It is indeed, "What's the point!" especially if you haven't got money to purchase anything. The bookstore is though an exception... It is too me like a treasure trove ... I must admit that some times I purchase the books from there and other times I have read books there in one sitting depending on the book... There is an advantage in being a fast reader. Have a nice day yourself Killerpinx
I will certainly agree with that. Well, grocery shopping is really important in order to survive. Right? Yeah, clothing as well. How about household cleaning?
@bowtieguy (5927)
I don't like grocery shopping as much as I do other things, I guess mostly because I always go to the same store and buy the same things so it becomes like a boring routine for me or like a household chore.
Hmm... what would happen if your varied your routine... Are there ethnic stores nearby where you might be able to explore a variety of food choices you haven't had before... Perhaps a trip to another store in the area might be fun just to find out what they have that might be cheaper and better than the store you have been going to. Would your family be interested in a little variety as there are a lot of recipe websites on the net which are pretty good. Shopping may be a household shore but it can be a fun one if you choose to make it so.
@bdugas (3581)
Not only do I hate shopping for groceries, but I also hate shopping for clothes, as for groceries what will I buy the same old same old, with the price of groceries going up, one can not afford some of the things that they used to buy, or at least we can't, I look at the prices and put it back, we eat the same old thing week after week till it gets to the point I'd rather just not have anything for supper, and as for clothes there just doesn't seem to be any thing out there that fits any more, pants are 6 inches too long unless you 5 ft 8 inches tall, tops too tight, unless you buy a size 2x, don't you look at clothes and see the tags says extra large, extra large for who a pigmy, and i hate shopping for christmas gifts, what do you buy and will they like it, think I will just go back to bed all this shopping has worn me out.
@eihdra (3116)
oh I love to shop, whether for groceries, clothes, shoes and others. It's a therapy for me, to release some pressure. But, what I hate is the long queue in the cashier, or at the fitting room or the salesperson is taking a very long time to produce the size or color that i want. Seems it's taking an eternity to show up. Most especially on a big sale, or summer here, where most people go to the mall just to cool off.. I hate it when there's lots of people that you can hardly walk without bumping into one another.
Crowded places, long lines, busy salespeople... these are indeed the things that can make a good shopping experience a lot less pleasurable... Wishing you uncrowded stores, efficient sales people, and short lines the next time that you go shopping... You are being given Shopping Mojo!
@weng_08 (282)
I love to shop. I like to shop for others too. I like to buy bags, shoes, clothes, and even groceries. Shopping is one of the best things in life. What I hate about it is when you'd have to fall in line to pay in supermarkets. I don't have much patience for that.
Ah the wonderful world of shopping is blissful for you until that dreadful line. Thanks for posting here.
I hate clothes shopping and shoes shopping. I can never find anything that I like in my size. It takes me forever to find anything and I just end up getting really frustrated and end up leaving or buying something rash that I end up hating later or something that doesn't quite fit me like I had planned.
Seems like I brought up a sore subject area... I well know those feelings of frustration. Thanks for posting. I hope that your next shopping experiences are joyful ones in which you find whatever you need when you need it and that this is easy for you and even pleasurable.
@fluffysue (1463)
I really don't dislike shopping. Maybe Christmas shopping, as it is so stressful trying to figure out what to get, and then get to the stores which are so crowded that time of year. I have started doing most holiday shopping online, to avoid the crowds, but then there is the extra stress of making sure it gets there on time! (It didn't one time). Other than that, I like to shop, unless it is for a specific item that I need to get on a deadline. One time the place where I took salsa lessons had a show, and I needed to get a dress of a certain length, with no sleeves, and umm undergarments, also of a certain type, to match in case the dress went up. This drove me insane, especially as I am not tiny and needed to find something in plus sizes. Shopping for clothes in general is OK if a little frustrating, but needing to get something so specific was a big pain.
Thanks for posting about the shopping... I would think that having to be that specific in plus sizes would be difficult.. I shop in those sizes too and get very frustrated.
Well, yeah, I would have to shop for groceries a lot. That is the one way of surviving. Right? I certainly have to shop for other important stuff as well. I always have to do other important stuff to survive. Of course I keep myself healthy overall the best possible way.
I am glad that you keep yourself healthy and that you purchase groceries, etc. Thanks for posting.