Choose your favorite salad....

If you could only pick one salad which would you choose and why: A.) Potato Salad B.) Macaroni Salad C.) 3 Bean Salad d.) Tuna Salad with Macaroni E.) Coleslaw
@rirbry (353)
I love coleslaw, I love coleslaw, I love coleslaw!!!
Not me. I do not like coleslaw at all. I like garden salad. That is still healthy.
Thanks for sharing about your love of coleslaw... Hoping that you get plenty of it!!!
@luvstochat (6917)
I would have to say potato salad but it has to be my potato salad I only like the way that I make it. I do like tuna salad on a sandwhich and macaroni salad is ok but potato salad beats them all out.
It is good that you know how to make a good potato salad especially since you like to eat it. Thanks for posting here.
@Lakota12 (42794)
jus a reg. salad with bluecheese on it
Thanks for sharing what you like.
@Lakota12 (42794)
your very welcome
@rhane7315 (5678)
i love coleslaw but my favorite would be chicken macaroni salad yummy
Thanks for posting regarding your love of chicken macaroni salad. I'm hoping that you get some soon.
My favorite salad includes: garden type lettuce, spicy croutons, pepperoni, veggies, cheese, beef; that'll make a garden salad. That is healthy.
Thanks for sharing about your favorite salad.