What anti spywares and trojans do you use ?

Malaysia
What is the best anti-spyware and trojans do you use ? I use Super-antispyware, it helps a lot . What is your experience concerning spywares and trojans ?
@chechuva (1276)
i haven't heard of Super-antispyware. but im using AVG and Zone alarm. everyday, it downloads updates and check my computer.. i've been using it, since i had my computer! never had any problem with it...
Thanks for sharing.
@richiem (3646)
we have McAfee anti-virus here for viruses and trojans, and AVG Antispyware (which is free) for spywares. They work for me. I think they are good and trusted. of course, you should update it regularly.
Thanks a lot for responding. A Chinese saying: " one promise is worth a thousand ounces of gold." You are a such person. Thanks again.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
I use F-secure Virus and Spy protection (it's an all in one product). I don't have problems - if pest try to get in my computer F-secure gets them.