Do you keep adding on friends here in mylot?

More specifically, i target this question to members who are here for a while. Initially we all build a list of friends here, after joining here and try to respond to the topics,more actively and communicate with them often, such as dropping comments in the profile of others, and sending PM etc., But with the passage of time, i have nearly forgetton the habit of increasing the friends circle here... I can't claim and excuses for that, but some thing which i never thought of doing.. How about you? Take care and happy mylotting.
Oh, yes, I add friends all the time. I have never been the one to go out and place friend requests, though. Usually, other people ask to be my friends. I check them out more carefully then I did in the past, though. And, I will go through my friends list once in a while to make sure they're still active, especially if they don't answer my discussions or I haven't seen them start any. If they haven't been active for a very long time, I will delete them.
Exactly, exactly as you do.. i observe the same, except with one slight change. I dont delete the friends from my list. By now, nearly 90% of my friends have left mylot, and so, i have decided to seek new friends and add some to my list, so that i get a wide base for choosing my topics for responses.
@JBKnutsen (427)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I still haven't sent any friends request, but I've received about 15-20.. I accepted them all, but I took a little clean up earlier today, and deleted the inactive, and the one that I didn't shared any interests with.
Why not friend, that you have not sent any one friends request? I feel that you can have at least a handful number of friends. Thanks for sharing pal.
Sure I do. The reason is that I love making friends! If I can make friends with the 100k people here, that would be so neat. LOL
O! 100K that is too much of a wish..lol: I can't afford you to have that much. Ask me why. Just for curiosity i counted how many friends do you have in your friends list now. One page of friends list has in it 30 members. You have 83 pages. Excepting the last page you have 23 friends. So for 82 pages: 82* 30= 2460 friends For 83 page alone you've = 23 friends ------------------------------------- ... ... .. 2483 friends ---------------------------------------- , if you wish to have 100k friends then still you want 1,00,000 -2483= 97,517 friends. 30 friends for a page means, then you will have 3251 pages of friends .OH! God, I can't count so many pages.
I don't often add friends to Mylot friend list. Since I am already an old member here, so I already have many friends. So I only add someone when I find he/she is a nice person. Perhaps I am much more strict in this aspect. Nowadays sometimes I will receive the friends' request and I accept all of them without a doubt. I love China
Thank god, friend, i am your friends list, which means that i am a nice person..hahaha..
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Yes, I am keep adding friends to my friend list. I am still sending PM to some of my friend in my friend list to ask for information and some I will meet them in discussions and discuss the topic they have started. It is very easy to make new friend in myLot and I enjoy it very much because i can see that in most of the discussions, I will have at least 1 or 2 friends in it.
Good that you as so interested in expanding your friends circle here, and surely you will get more and more persons responding to your topics as days goes on.
@KrauseHome (35517)
Well, I have been here for over a yr. and a half now. I have been known to Add new friends here quite often. As people are always coming and going here, it is worth being here, and I think everyone deserves a chance to be added as a friend if I can agree with what they are wanting to talk about. And no, I do not always add everyone that asks either, but I feel if we do not trust and give the New people joining here all of the time a chance, how will they ever get any friends?
O! a good work you have here in mylot. Nearly i have spent the same amount of time as you, but i have not even managed to reach 2000 posts. As, you said, it is good to select one friend, who fits to your interests, and tastes. Because friendship here in mylot, have every chance to become a good friend for life.
@secretbear (19464)
i seldom add friends now saiven. like you, i have forgotten the habit of increasing the number of my friends. however, i still accept friend requests and rarely deny one. at least that way, i still increase the number of my friends even though i didn't initiate the request.