What is your rate of earning

My rate of earning in Mylot is about $ 0.1 per hour. Any body here exceeds this?
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I seem to average about 3-5 cents a post, so I suppose I could make 36-50 cents an hour if I worked continuously. Longer, quality posts pay more. One and two lines posts don't really earn much and aren't worth the time. People are better of making fewer 4 line or more posts than a bunch of one or two line posts.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Actually, yesterday it was closer to 6 cents per post.
No jokes please. 6 dollar per post is some what huge I think.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I didn't say 6 dollars. I said 6 cents. I don't come here to lie.
• Thailand
My earning rate may be 0.01$ per hour. I spend the time several hours in mylot but I can earn just $0.05 a day in average.
Sorry. But think me as your friend. We are more or less same earning rate.
• Thailand
That's OK. I think you and me could post more longer response. I attempt to post as much as I can do. I'm waiting for earning statistic update to see the result.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I'm not sure what is my earning rate. I know that the more I post, the more money I can make. So, I just enjoy myself and keep on posting in myLot. Happy mylotting.
Enjoy life Mr. Cool. I like your attitude.
@anujain75 (1069)
That means to earn $1 in mylot you have to spend atleast ten hour.One thing I want to know from you ,how you calculate the rate of earning.My calculation is if we made 20 post each hour of 5 full lines then we earn .40cents in a hour.Which is easily reachable.How much post you made in a hour?I thing there is difference in views in this regard between me and you?
I'm bit slow. What you are telling is awesome.
I don't really keep track of how many posts I make each hour. It seems like I keep writing and I never really get to where people are getting in one day. The best thing to do is just write and see what you get in the morning. Don't count or keep track of anything because you might be a little disappointed.
I'm happy about your hair lose...
IF I spend about 5 hours on here a day, I can usually make a little over $1.00. That's easy for me to do, since I spend a great deal of time sitting at the coffee shop infront of my laptop computer. It's a nice way to earn money to buy more coffee.
How many coffees can you buy with a dollar or a little above that?