When do you find it best to start disucssions?

@WebMann (4732)
We all live in different countries and across various time zones so I was wondering if you have a time of day that you find people respond to your discussion better. I find that getting up at 5am in Eastern Canada, Atlantic Time Zone I get very few responses but if I wait until about 1PM I get much more responses and it's good for the rest of my day. So it's just the first 7 hours of my day that's not good for responses. How about your discussions? ----------------------------- What country are you from? What time zone are you in? What time of day do you get the most responses?
@TriciaW (2441)
I am in the US and in Central time zone. I do post in the early mornings but do get a better response if I wait later in the day. I just like getting up and reading what people write and early mornings allow me to look through them more. As the day goes on I can't keep up with all the new discussions.
@webeishere (36353)
What State? I am in Minnesota. About 15 miles North of Mineapolis. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@mjmlagat (3171)
Hey there, this is also my concern. I got plenty responses during night time maybe because i'm in the philippines. my prob is i can't immediately respond to discussions during this time because i can only access mylot in the office. well anyway, let's not give up!
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
Hi! I'm from Russia, but I can't tell the time zone as I don't know it. But I found out that the best time for me here is in the evening something from 4 p.m. till 9 p.m.
Hey I am in Australia,and I have posted lots of questions at all times of the day and night and I couldnt really tell what is the best time,I think if the topic is good and you get a steady flow of responses then it generally stays that way for a couple of days,but then again i am only new to this and havent had as much experience as you but anyway thats my response..cheers.
@rirbry (353)
Im from Malaysia, my time zone is around Singapore and Kuala Lumpur and i think the best time to respond is between 8pm until 5am but at that time the internet traffic is so heavy!!!
@webeishere (36353)
It actually does not matter to me what time I start them. If they are of interest my friends reply no matter when I start them. I have some very loyal friends that always check my page out no matter what country, day, or time they are in. So I do not worry about it at all actually. I never really pay atention to the tims the responses come in as I start many discussions at varied times throughtout the day anyhow. So mine are out there for all countries and times to see. The members can also search each interest for discussions as well. I am Minnesota USA Central Daylihgt Savings Time Zone HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~