I guest my bos will give me "nasi campur" again...

@diansinta (7550)
Indonesia
I am totally honest . I dedicated my live to this hotel, been 2 years. My bos give me low salary about Rp. 550.000,-, but food for me twice a day and a place in the top of building room (2x3) meter without window i have to taking care a siberian husky dog of my bos,without adding money. I am good at operate computer, never stole i single cents of the cash. Did he forget or pretend to forget? i've been eating Nasi campur ala Melasti restourant for almost 1 week. I am sick of it! Better he not pay me with food then! I'll bet he will give me "nasi campur" again to night.
well, i don't know how bad the "nasi campur" is, but you should get better than it. it's a common habit of employers in our country : asking high dedication and giving low salary. he should be reminded! hopefully you can get either better salary from your bos or better job from other employer.
@diansinta (7550)
This nasi campur, doesn't taste like nasi campur in jawa. The cooker mix: One big portion nasi; *with one (big as thumb) shrimp fried, *half boiled egg with smelly sambal (Chili)on top of it, *boiled peas with caulileaves with peanut sauce (doesn't taste like gado2 nor pecel it's just peanut no salt nor sugar) *4 slice small tempe n tahu (fried without dipped in salt n garlic) *and small bonely Fried chicken. So they mix seafood and land animal food in there, which is is not aloud to my Nabi Muhammad (can cause diseases such as cancer or stroke in body) If we eat chicken, better with egg only or if we eat fish, we can eat shrimp , scallops, together. Never mix nasi with meat causing 'cannot be cure fat' No mater how smart i am about food diet... LOL i got elimination, eat it or you hungry.. Thank you sutanhartono, for be there reading my griping yesterday. I am ok now. I just miss my moms cook. She is the best.
@plumwish07 (4059)
dear friend, i am sorry to hear what happened with you in your current job. as like you already mentioned in here, Rp. 550.000,- (which similiar with US$60) is really small salary for the current condition have you tried to look for another job? i believe with your 2 years experience and your skill in operating computer, you will able to get better job than current job. if you unable to do that then to be more patient is the only choice that you have at this moment, hun
@ladym33 (11007)
I am sorry that you are being treated this way. I hope things get better for you.