Best Place to Host a Photography Blog?

@hcromer (2712)
I am trying to become a professional wedding photographer in the near future and after looking through tons of really amazing ones, I have decided that it is a must have. I was wondering how many of you have blogs devoted solely to your photography business? How do you operate it? Where is the best place to host the blog? Do you think your blog brings in more business for you? Can you keep track of how many unique visitors you have had and if so how many have you had?
@trickiwoo (2702)
Hehe, I posted a similar question here on MyLot a few months ago. Almost everyone who responded to my post said they use Blogspot as a host. That definitely seems to be the most popular photography blog host! I've been meaning to start my own photoblog, but just haven't gotten around to it! I've been so busy! So I can't answer your questions about bringing in business and visitor hits. But hopefully other photographers on here with blogs will be able to answer those questions for you!
@hcromer (2712)
Thank you! I thought I remember seeing one like this question so I searched for it, but it didn't pull anything up and I wanted to know the answer so I asked it again... Sorry to steal your question (so to speak)!
I don;t know about this but it sounds like a very good idea. Maybe you could check with some local photogs. and see if they have any suggestions.