Do you ever just enjoy the moment?

Do you ever just sit and enjoy life? I don't mean by doing something specific, I mean do you ever just sit and do nothing and enjoy the world around you? Do you ever just appreciate life itself? Yesterday I sat outside in the warm afternoon air. I just looked at the clouds as they touched the tops of the mountains. I watched the birds pass by. I felt the cool raindrops of a sunshower. I felt more a part of the world and life than I do most days when I am busy. Do you ever do anything like this and just appreciate life?
@kykidd (6824)
Not nearly enough. Once in a blue moon, I will wonder out into my back yard, that is like my own little world. I love to enjoy the flowers, the grass, the trees and even the sounds of nature. It is a great feeling, I just don't do it often enough!
I don't do it often enough either. I doubt that any of us do. It's good that you get to do it once in a while though.
@cher913 (25897)
while i dont get time to do that very often i do enjoy reading and sometimes i will take a book outside in my back yard and just listen to the birds chirp. i really love to hear that after a long cold canadian winter!