Best gift ever received?

@Mare73 (1335)
What has been the best gift you received and why was it the best? The must be something tangible...nothing mushy like love, or kids, or spouse :-)
@sisterjinx (1136)
Well how about tangible AND mushy? :) The best gift I ever recieved was from my husband on Christmas morning many many Christmas's ago. He must have snuck out while I was sleeping to do what he did. Christmas morning I got up and went into the living room. There, waiting for me, was the cutest teddy bear christmas stocking and sticking out if it were a dozen red roses. I say this was the best present I ever got because it touched me so much that I will never forget it and it brought me that feeling that you get as a child when you wake to find your suprises on Christmas morning.
@Mare73 (1335)
That sounds really sweet. Did you save the flowers? I let the roses that my fiance sent me dry up and I put them in plastic bag. I intend on putting them in the photo album or something.