MyLot friends

There are certain people here on myLot (of my friends) that I feel a certain comfort level with. We understand where each other is coming from. Some of them I can joke around with and some of them I can be harsh with. But we are still friends and it is okay. I wouldn't talk to someone here that I do not know very well that way, but that is the difference. I know them. That is how we happen to communicate. Sometimes I realize that for someone coming into the discussion, it may look like we are arguing or something when, in fact, we are on good terms. This in turn makes the person think they should rate me down or scold me for my behavior. (This is stupid ) Know what I mean?
@myklj999 (18119)
You've got a lot of nerve posting a topic about me like this. And right out in the open too. Just who are you to think you can do this to me? WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Oh; how's your weekend going? I do know what you mean. When people get to knpow each other, there is a certain amount of "teasing" that to the unknowing can seem rather spiteful or hateful. I'm sure some of us do get negged over it, but it's all part of the game really. Myself, the few times I have negged someone is for something they said to me out of line (totally) or for posting completely off topic responses in threads I've started. Other than those I've given to zukepr 'cause she asked me to, I think I've negged people maybe 10 times; not bad for 19 months here. I think you are right though. Some people take the teasing as serious and rate us down for it.
Leave YOU alone? Buddy, you showed up in MY discussion. I don't even know who you are. You'll be lucky if I don't report you for stalking!!!!!
I don't approve of the use of animals like that, but maybe if you hit him with something else...
@makingpots (11922)
I bet this will make me very uncool, making this suggestion. But, perhaps this is the wrong forum for you and your friends to act this way with each other. There are other places, even ones where you could get paid for commenting on each others discussions. I'm just saying.
I respectfully disagree.
@dodoguy (1297)
Yes well I think it's important to keep liaisons on a public forum at a purely platonic level. Too many spooky potentials otherwise. Thoughts are things, and words are bigger things, and some things are so big, I can almost hardly believe it.