Thats it, I am done, finished, I am now leaving you all........

@gemini_rose (16208)
Well for a week anyway!!! No you have not got rid of me yet!! Not a discussion as such, just a little goodbye to all my friends here as I am off to bed now, and then I am off on me hols tomorrow for a week, so just thought I would let you all know just in case anyone should miss me a tiny little bit and wonder where Gemini Rose has gone!!! Apologies friends too, there were an awful lot of your discussions that I just could not get around to doing as I have been so busy, but I will be back on form and raring to go when I get back!! So take care one and all, and please TRY to behave while I am away!! I can guarantee if anything exciting is going to happen, then it will happen next week so that I miss out. See you all soon and take care!! xxxxx
@gabs8513 (48821)
Well I wish you had better weather Sweetie But still hoping you will be having a good time or as good as it can be as I heard from you today and hey you will be going on a Diet lol when you get back Hugs xxxx
@checapricorn (16076)
We will miss you gemini and we are looking forward to see you again..Enjoy and have fun!
@plumwish07 (4061)
then we will be miss you during your leaving time in here especially me, dear friend i just wish you that you can be back in here as soon as possible and make discussions again with us
@maddysmommy (16243)
Have an awesome holiday gemini and do take care too. Look forward to hearing all about your vacation.
@jer31558 (3684)
Well, though you will be greatly missed, we will try to force ourselves for that time to carry on without you. Looking forward to your return, and you have a great time where ever you may go. Enjoy!
@moondancer (7434)
take care gemini and don't do anything that we would not do, oh my I guess that leaves you open to many things you can get into... lol. Becareful in what you do. See you when you get back.
@ladym33 (11012)
We'll see you (well at least your avatar) when you get back. Have a nice time. I promise you I will not do anything exciting while your gone.
@mummymo (23709)
Well you are already gone sweet but I just wanted to say I hope you have a fantastic holiday and we will see you when you get back! As for behaving that is no fun! lol xxx
@academic2 (7014)
• Uganda
That was a cscary headline, I was gripped by a condescending mood because I had concluded that you were leaving us, am glad you are away for just a week, come back here soon, you gemini_rose are the friends we have here that mak things happen for us in mylot! I promise you, I shall be a very well behaved boy here this one week, I promise not to use offensive words and to avoid all the four letter words nomatter how tempting the drive to use them may appear!
@biggerb (2031)
Bye for now.Have a great time while you holiday.Enjoy yourself, relax and come back all pepped up for new begining.
@lingli_78 (12860)
enjoy your vacations gemini_rose... we will miss you here and waiting for you to come back... we will update you about what is happening here while you are away... i promise to behave here and won't do anything bad while you are away... have fun and have a nice vacations... take care...
@degger (103)
• Sweden
See ya! Happy holidays! /Degger
@neildc (16903)
Take care too gemini_rose...
@chiyosan (29394)
hello there.. well, we sure will see you around soon! :D
@ellie333 (21030)
Hi Gemini_rose, You and the family have a wonderful time yeah and we'll all see you back next week. Enjoy and have fun. Don't worry we will fill you in if anything exciting happens whilst you are away. Ellie :D
@lilybug (21183)
Have fun on your week off. I will be behaving while you are gone. Nothing exciting ever happens in my life. Have fun and be safe.
@kiran1978 (4139)
Take care and have safe trip, I am sure you will be greatly missed here. I will fill you in on anything exciting that happens here when you get back, lol.
• Bahamas
Bye rose, and injoy your trip. You'll be missed thank goodness it's only for a week. Be safe, have fun, and see you in a week.
@minnie_98214 (10575)
Well you have a great vaation. I cant promise to behave lol. But you have a great time.
@cjgrooms (4458)
My husband is going to miss you! Have a good time and take care.