Daily Clicks Returned my Cashout to my account!!

Dailyclicks.biz today canceled my cashout request and returned the amount to my account. I had given my alertpay id correctly in my profile. Did this happen to any one else? Did any one got paid by dailyclicks latley?
• Japan
After reading your post, I immediately check mine. And there it goes, my cash out request was returned back in my account! I requested payout last February and now they are returning it back?!! Anyone knows what happened?
glad to know that the problem is not just with my account .... now that i got all the money back in my account i'll try to upgrade! Blessing in disguise!
@mythmoh (3986)
after seeing your discussion i just checked mine.they have deposited back.i am waiting from 29th feb and now got the money back in account.there is no announcement about it and no reason why they did it?i guess one reason will be they might have increased the payout limit.
they claim to be a legitimate business, yes you might be right... they might have decided to increase the payout limit. any ways now i'm trying to upgrade with my account balance.
@monouu (2608)
Me too. I requested in feb. I re-request again, just in case there're some bug in the system which is behind this but I doubt so, I'm just trying my luck o.O
@aztcgirl (267)
it happened to me they said there was an error while fixing an cash out issue , i think it bull and they are rasing the payout to 20 dollars in aug.if you keep raising the cash out it a scam because they dont want to pay they take wayyyyyyy to long to pay out and now they are raising the pay out
@lilybug (21148)
I think they did it to everyone. I responded to another post about this about an hour ago. I got my cash out requested money back in my account as well.
yes! every one seems to be having the same experience! in a way i'm glad that they returned the cash, coz now i can upgrade with my balance!