Call me crazy

call me crazy but last time I checked this was not a site to take out your frusteration on other people. I have recently recieved some rude messages and I think they need to stop. This site is about OPINIONS and no one else has the right to make fun of anyones.
@minnie_98214 (10574)
This seems to happen to some people on here and its sad. Dont let it get too you there are many more good then bad people on Mylot.
@lynnchua (3416)
You are right I think they need to stop, even if their point of view is different they shouldn't have called you names.
I agree when I first signed up I notice a fair bit of that going on and a lot of talk about these 'trolls' but I am yet to encounter one and hope I dont,as has been said this is a site for opinions and everyones opinions are different but if you are going to be rude to someone or put them down then just dont bother!
@longbangod (1791)
You are totally correct. While we have the right to express our own opinion or ideas on certain discussions or topic, we dont have the right to be rude to our co-members here. If we are doing that, It is like we are not behaving as matured and professional people...
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
I totally AGREE with you. We are all entitled for our own opinions and we dont need to be criticized or be the laughing stock of someone just beacuse they do not agree with us or we are not as good as them. we here are all equal.
@anniepa (27236)
I'm afraid you're going to find this on any site of this kind but please don't let it get to you. You're right, this is a forum where we're supposed to give our opinions on various topics so don't let anyone make you back down from giving yours. Like someone else said here already, there are so many more great people here than bad ones so just try to ignore the jerky ones! Annie
@sisterjinx (1136)
sweetie I'm sorry this has been happening to you while I was busy working in the real world. I'm going to try and look through your discussions and see what's been happening. Some people do get a bit nasty on here sometimes, just like in real life, but you have to just let it roll off your back and move forward. Most people aren't going to do this to you but it does happen.
@callarse1 (4793)
Normally that happens in the controversial topics (religion, politics, circumcision, God, abortion, etc). One person will say "No I don't believe in God" and there you go there will be lots of people attacking her. You are right that this is supposed to be about our opinions and that we should agree to disagree. However there are some diehards that just love to be critical and they'll always bring you down. That's why I usually choose not to participate in controversial topics on myLot or in real life. Have a wonderful weekend, and happy myLotting! Pablo