My NEEDS Are Always Met & Sometimes Even My Wants LOL!

@ellie333 (21029)
Hi for those of you who are aware that things have been a bit tight moneywise this month and that I was pondering on whether or not I could afford to go to my friends wedding reception tonight I am off in a couple of hours. Amazingly I made the decision to go and I got a reimbursement from my ISP company and then at the 11th hour yesterday afternoon I received a text from my sons elusive father who hasn't bothered seeing him for months or paying anything towards saying he had put £80 into my account. How random was that, so now I will go, my son is coming with and we are staying at my eldest daughters over night and I don't have the money worry and when I get paid on the 1st I will go buy the uniform for my son that is needed for when he starts school in September but order has to be in by the 9th June. Yippee. I wanted to go to the weeding but it wasn't a need so in this instance my wants have been met also. Have you ever experienced anything like this in the 11th hour when you really couldn't see how you could manage? Or have you ever received an unexpected amount of money from somewhere? Ellie :D
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
Ohh Ellie..I'm so happy for you..see everything worked out for the best and all because of me..LMAO..told you so..hahahahaha..and i'm happy too since today my store did wonderful in sales and made me feel so much better..now i can take my grandaughter to the show to see Prince caspian with no worrys! Hope you had fun at the weeding...you spelled it that way..LMAO..sorry funning with you!
@ellie333 (21029)
LOL I expect my friend did do some weedig through the guys before she met her husband to be eh! Well husband now. I'm just back and had a wonderful time and she really did appreciate that I did in fact make the effort. So yes well done you for kicking my butt gently and telling me to go. LOL. Ellie :D
@ellie333 (21029)
Sorry and well done for having such a good day at the store and enjoy your time with your grand daughter at Prince Caspian. Ellie :D
I just have one experience that i received an unexpected amount of money from my last boss!
@ellie333 (21029)
That was a lovely suprise then eh! Well done your old boss for sending it to you. It was probably owed but you didn't realise. Well done. Thanks for sharing. Ellie :D
Well, that is good. I get SSI and HUD, of course. I do have a full time job. I do not make enough, though. That is why I submit copies of all my pay stubs to my local social security office for their file. I receive unexpected money from them once in a great while also.
@p1kef1sh (45640)
To be honest I am not sure Ellie. Probably, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head. But I am so pleased that you got to go. I hope that you had a lovely time and that your son enjoys his new uniform!! I'll tell you sometime about being dragged around school uniform outfitters!
@ellie333 (21029)
LOL You definately are have a non-thinking day today eh! I'm pleased I got to go too, I had a lovely evening with some really great people and my eldest daughter came along with too so I got to see her for the whole evening instead of just to say goodnight when I got back to hers as she was at work today. Ellie :D
That is wonderful. It's always fun and relieving to be unexpectedly blessed.
@ellie333 (21029)
Thanks Pam, yes it is lovely when it happens and I am truly thankful for all the blessings I receive. In fact I prayed to be shown whether or not I should go and it looks like I was answered with a confirmation of the fact that I should go. I had a beautiful evening with my friend and her new husbands friends and relatives too. Ellie :D
@raydene (9874)
Hello Darling I hope you have the best time ever! And I am so glad you are going. It's so nice when we get a windfall that we didn't expect isn't it? xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
@ellie333 (21029)
Thanks Raydene, I am just back and had a wonderful time thank you without the money worry niggling in the background and yes it definately is brilliant when you receive an unexpected windfall. Ellie :
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
wow..that was great ellie..i can feel that you really wanted to go ..then enjoy yourslf..
@ellie333 (21029)
Thanks Marketing. I'm just back now and had a lovely time. Ellie :D
Well, even with my secure full time job and making over $9.50 an hour, I am still not making enough at all. My rent is $502 right now. Our economy is down right now. With all prices going up and up, we cannot get everything we need at all. I think this is the end of the world at this point, to me. I think President Bush is real dumb. I think jobs are cut and people lost their homes. And stocks are falling rapidly. What do you think?
@ellie333 (21029)
I think it is happening all over the world as we are experiencing rising costs too here in the UK because of oil rices etc. I am sorry to hear that you are struggling financially too. Ellie :D
@ellie333 (21029)
'prices not rices LOL. Ellie :D