Do women who smoke tends to get breast cancer?

@lynnchua (3416)
Singapore
I've been smoking for quite some times and recently someone told me that smoking women tends to get breast cancer. Is that really so? If so what cause that??? Thanx in advance..
@cupid74 (11397)
• Pakistan
Hi dear Doctors says that Smoking is injurios to health and if any other disease is growing other than lungs one, smoking aids it to flourish thats all, quiting smoking is always good Take care
@lynnchua (3416)
I know that. Trying to but I find it a bit hard for me. Tends to pick up again when I'm feeling kinda of low. Thanx for that cupid.
@cupid74 (11397)
• Pakistan
Well its Ok just work hard to keep up ur mind and gather ur will power and some day u will be able to overcome it Take care
@comfort55 (1574)
Well Lynnchua, these days I think nobody is oblivious of the effects of smoking. It has not a single benefit but all harms. So How do you think of smoking despite knowing that it has all adverse effects.
@lynnchua (3416)
I am trying to quit but everytime when my kids makes me very angry I tends to hide inside the bathroom to smoke. I have a hard time quiting, maybe partly because of my depression. Thanx for the response comfort.