What everything is money in hole world.

If you don't have money then your family & other people do not love you. Your relatives don't respect you and you can not live good society. In your town people say comments for you that you can not do something. you do something and as it is
@Emiese (994)
• Sweden
I am very sorry for you if this is your situation. Money is important in this world, I know that, but at least one should have a family and friends that support you and love you through "ups and downs" even including when you have no money. About other people, I try not to think to much about what other people think. You can never please everybody, so you should try to please yourself first. Even without money there is a lot of things that you can do, that might please you! Try to make yourself happy, not other people!
@anujain75 (1069)
I am sorry for your situtation.But money is necessary otherwise what you eat. Emotion cannot give you breadbutter.Emotion is necessary but money is also an important factor. As you mentioned that your relatives are not respecting you that is bad thing.Best way is ignore them.
Money is necessary but everything in this whole world there is love relation emotion ........learn to be happy and contented
Well, if your parents had no money, you wouldn't have been born coz you need a lot of money to bring a baby into the world. And you can't get married if you have no money either. You need to have a basic income at least to maintain a home and a family because it means paying the rent, various bills, purchases of necessaries and so on and so forth. Yup, I too have noticed the fact that people without money get scant respect even from their family members. Besides, even society doesn't care much for them. Cheers and happy mylotting.
What you said seems to make sense though I'm not at all willing to believe it. I still believe in emotions in the world. I don't think money is everything