What makes you happy?

@leateagee (3667)
China
"Smile! You look so beautiful." I am a happy person. I make sure that I always wear my beautiful smile the moment I step out of my room. I want my smile to be contagious. The little things that children innocently do makes me smile. Whenever I see the names of a love one calling me or has sent me a message makes me smile. People can easily make me smile. Whenever I smile, I know that I look so beautiful. What about you, what makes you smile? Do you think that you look so beautiful when you smile?
my family! - My family makes me so happy!
Hello! What makes me happy daily? Mine is my eight month old daughter sophia. Everyday she makes my face shine with excitement. I love watching her grow. Shes saying momma and it makes me feel soo good and warm! I defiantly think people look better in general when they have a smile on their face!
@naseeha (1385)
hi same here it is my two year old son who makes me smile the most. his little pranks and activities make me smile . his innocent face and sweet disposition always delights me and makes me happy. Children are the wonderful expressions of happiness
@naseeha (1385)
yes it is true that a smile is contagious. we can always spread a smile to make the world a better place....
friends. and stuffs that counts my life. diaries, music and guitar. memories. :)
@chiyosan (29388)
i am happy with little things, i am happy if when i am with my friends, family on weekends, movies make me happy too and even simple chats with friends make me happy. i agree with you that a smile and happiness is contagious. :D