Mystery deepens as 4th severed foot found

@shakeroo (3990)
Malaysia
This news is shrouded by mystery... The foot, still wearing a shoe, was discovered on Thursday on a small uninhabited island south of Vancouver in the Strait of Georgia, and is the fourth discovered in the region in the past 10 months. The previous cases all involved right feet still in sneakers, and each was found on a different island. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police have not said if the latest discovery was a right or left foot. Something bad is going on there... What do you think? Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/foot_odd_dc;_ylt=Aq4tMc2jCzl3U.8Np_eWjAftiBIF
@naty1941 (2336)
It sounds to me as if you have a serial murderer on the loose that is trying to make fun of the police. It appears they haven't found the bodies to the feet and when they do maybe they will be able to find the person that is doing the murders.
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, this is something bad and strange.. It gives me the shivers just thinking about it.... Wow!!! I am scared to even take a shower, I will have to take one now while my husband is home with my kids.. This is very scary.. It makes me feel like the killer is right here in my town... I wonder where the bodies could be... Seems like a kidnapping and a monster on the loose!!!
@cream97 (29166)
Could it be a JAWS????
Something definitely sounds like it's going on, in this case. I heard about this on the radio this morning when I woke up, and I thought it sounded highly unusual, and extremely suspicious. I hope they get to the bottom of this soon. Did they ever identify who the feet once belonged to?