Dinner tonight is...

@ersmommy1 (12605)
Well for us not very imaginative. We have meatloaf. I make mine with bbq sauce instead of ketsup. It gives it a bit of a zing. Then we have garlic mashed potatoes, followed by buttered corn with salt and pepper. No idea on dessert yet. What about you?
We actually ordered out again today. It just made it easier so we didn't have to eat chicken again. It didn't cost us much and everyone here likes chinese so it was easy to decide to order out. Less clean up. But there wasn't any dessert for us. We rarely have dessert.
@lilybug (21182)
Tonight was easy and yummy! We had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner.
@GreenMoo (11842)
We were due to have a potato and spinach curry, but then I discovered some wild mushrooms on the field and they don't keep well so we had a rice dish containing the mushrooms and beans instead. It was delicious.
@lilybug (21182)
Tonight we had Chipped Beef Gravy on homemade mashed potatoes and canned peas for dinner. I was going to make a salad too, but decided not to at the last minute.
I don't do the cooking unless I'm coming home early. That doesn't look likely to happen today.
Providing hubby remembers the ketchup at the store- we are having meatloaf, too! lol I give mine "zing" with dry onion soup mix. We will have mashed potatoes, corn and that is probably it. I have enough fruit, I think, that I could do a fruit salad but we'll see if I feel like making it. My 7 yr old son made the last one almost entirely by himself...maybe he will want to again today...http://www.mylot.com/images/emotes/wink.gif wink
@lilybug (21182)
I was somewhere between one of my brothers places and another brothers place when the dinner urge struck. I swung onto the McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Big Mac and a Coke.
@raijin (10380)
Rice is staple in our dinner tables, so that's what you'd usually see. Any viand would do, from vegetables to meat or poultry cooked the way we prefer them to. I think fruits is what we usually take after eating, from mango to sliced pineapples or bananas..
@k1tten (2321)
I cooked tonight actually. I did a teryaki stirfry with pork, carrots, celery, and noodles. I wanted something different and that was the only thing I could think of.
for us tonight is stir fry beef and veggies. :O) Tomorrow is bbq tri tip. :O)
@inked4life (4228)
Sounds good. I havent made meatloaf in ages, but when I do I make it the same way as you do. I always use BBQ sauce. Way more flavorful than ketchup. I have never tried making garlic mashed pots, but always get them at the restaurant when I go out.
@cjgrooms (4457)
chicken and rice soup with salad and if they want dessert thay had best make it.