Where would you rather be blindfolded?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20749)
in the forest at night or daylight in the city? why?
@thaMARKER (3094)
I choose to be blinfolded in the city during daylight. I'm completely scared of creatures that crawls in the forest like worms, snakes or whatever -- small or big it matters. :D Whereas if I'm in the city, though there really are lunatics but I'm sure there could be some helpful people that can help me once someone tries to kill me in the middle of the road. hihihi..
@MGjhaud (20749)
Right. I agree with that explanation. Because I feel the same thing towards creatures that crawls. Yikes..
@ritchel (890)
I prefer daylight in the city. I am afraid of animals that can be found in the forest. Hehehehee..
@MGjhaud (20749)
I agree. I guess I'm more scared of snakes than lunatics..
@chari_dc (493)
in broad daylight in the city. for one, i would be around people who would think i am just a contestant of fear factor or survivor and nobody would probably mind me. or there could even be helpful people who will assist me if i do need to roam the streets. otherwise, i'd also probably just sit on a park bench or inside a church and wait till you tell me the game's over. *wink, wink* if i be blindfolded in the forest at night, who knows what lurks in the darkness?
@MGjhaud (20749)
hahaha.. I was thinking of that reason when I made city as one of my choices.
@grammasnook (1877)
This is interesting, but I will answer in the forest at night because if it is already dark the blindfold would not do any harm. During the day at least I could see things.
@MGjhaud (20749)
I'm still thinking of snakes and other creepy stuff in the forest which I'm afraid of.. I hate snakes and the like.
I understand where you are coming from but there are alot of ill people in this world, lots with mental diseases that are not being treated with meds. I think I would take my chance with the snakes lol
@MGjhaud (20749)
From the sight of that creature, I'd rather kill myself.
@hellcowboy (7383)
I would rather be blindfolded in a forest at night for several reasons,one because a forest at any time is safer than some cities,because the trees wont try to rob you or anything,and two because I dont much care for the dark,and if I am blindfolded I wouldnt have to see that its dark outside.
@MGjhaud (20749)
true that trees won't bother your presents but there are other things that will..
The only thing in a forest that would really bother you would be forest creatures,and I would rather take my chance with them,then a mugger in a big city,because the mugger is more prone to cheat.
I would have to say at night. I feel more at peace at night. I want around my property with my eyes closed sometimes just listening.
@MGjhaud (20749)
so your house is nearby..?
I live in about a 20 acre farm so there is allot of space to walk.
@vanities (11343)
• Davao, Philippines
none of the abovei hate it when i cast see a thing how much more if im blindfolded..what about you? which is more better??
@MGjhaud (20749)
For me? I'll go for the city choice.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I would much rather be blindfolded in a forest at night as they are much safer then the city. Also I know that the likelihood of anyone being in the forest at night is very slim, whereas a creep could come and attack you if you are blindfolded in the city and the person who blindfolded you was not watching you at the moment. Not only that but it is much more serene and peaceful versus the busy and loud noises of the city.
@MGjhaud (20749)
for now I couldn't take the word serene and peaceful to motivate me going for forest as my choice. hehehe..
In the forest at night. First of all, it'll already be dark, so being blindfolded won't make much of a difference. Second, cities are full of all kinds of scumbags, so I'd feel safer in the forest.
@MGjhaud (20749)
why is almost everyone chose forest? hehehe..
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Hmm, well this is a sorta tough decision, but after thinking about it for a minute I'd go with being blindfolded in the city. I know it is more dangerous than the forest but my solution is to just sit on a park bench or something while blindfolded with some food and water on hand. Hopefully I don't spill any on me! To be honest, I am too scared to stay in a forest at night even if it is already dark out.
@MGjhaud (20749)
hehehe.. nice strategy.
I'd say i prefer the forest at night. I think i can curb my fears and anyway, it's night so it doesn't matter if you are blindfolded. If i choose to be blindfolded in the city at daylight, i might not be able to reach nighttime as i am sure i will get killed if not by accident in the streets by the people around me. So i think it's safer in the forest.
@MGjhaud (20749)
when it comes to snakes, I don't know if I overcome my fears towards those things..
@cream97 (29169)
None, I can end up getting killed or hurt in any situation..
@MGjhaud (20749)
If ever.. where would you rather be blindfolded?
@rpegan (598)
I would definitely take the forest at night. First of all, I prefer to be in a forest in any type of light than in the city, and that's naturally more of a comfort zone to me. Plus, I'd sooner trust a rabid animal than I would some of the crazy and malicious people that roam the earth today.
@MGjhaud (20749)
Right now, I'm still thinking which of the two I rather dare go..