Can't think of any topic to discuss

@bestie (1458)
I'm almost here for a couple of hours responding to several discussions,thinking of any topic to discuss but until now I haven't think of a certain discussion to post.This seems so weird coz I feel like i'm physically present but mentally absent..lol...Did this happened to you? you want to discuss something but you can't think of that something!?
It happens to me a lot! When I'm on the road or walking around shopping and doing anything else, I sometimes found some interesting topics and questions than I'm thinking, this could be posted on mylot! Then when I get home and open mylot, I can't remember a thing! It's so frustrating sometimes.
@webeishere (36377)
What I do is carry a pen and paper, and also my digital camera. Then when something arises that says it would be a good discussion I write that idea down briefly or take a photo to use as a reminder and possinly to add to that discussion. Works great for me. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
this has been happened for me some times...actually i use to create topics on my interests only..it is really easy to create some topics..thanks..have a nice day
@bestie (1458)
thank's for the response! have a nice day
• Thailand
It happen to me too but I participate in several discussions from my interests and finally I get some inspiration to start a new topic.
@jcj_111776 (3221)
Been there!Done that, bestie!Well, at least in your case, you can still respond to other discussions. Your two hours were not totally useless. Because I experienced reading other discussions, wanting to respond, but I just can't find the right words. When it comes to posting my own discussions, I often forget what exacts words to use. Usually, when I'm off Mylotting, that's when the ideas for new discussions come pouring in. By the time, I sit down infront of the computer, I end up staring at the screen!
@gloreymay (882)
It happens all the time... you run out of topics to be discuss. But think of you're interest or the things or topics that you need an answer. Something interesting and not common. You will surely receive responses. Good luck dear!
@Emiese (994)
• Sweden
I think it is hard too! Normally when I sit here in front of myLot I cannot think of anything to write or to start a discussion about. But then as soon as I leave, or during the day at work I can think of one topic after another. I guess it is because the brain is being triggered by every day things and then you realize, hey, this would be a great topic on myLot! I think I'll have to start write down these things I think about. I do not like sitting here and try to force discussions, I want my topics to be things that I have really wondered about!
@webeishere (36377)
I have gotten like that many a time here. When that happens I just surf around responding to a lot of discussions like I am right now. I was bored and didn't want to start any discussions due to lack of ideas this early. So here I am in your discussion responding. Have a great day/evening as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I have a lot to discuss but just can't think of one to discuss at one time. Try to add yourself to "People I admire". It would be a lot of fun. Just try it.