Do you like to photograph nature?

@estherlou (5026)
There is a contest you can enter. Enter your digital photos at the Nature Conservancy site. Pics of nature, land, people, plants, animals and more. http://support.nature.org/site/PageServer?pagename=contest_ph6&autologin=true
@leateagee (3667)
I do like to photograph nature. I just love the diffirent life in each creation. The blend of the colors on every living thing is so amazing that you would wonder what primary colors were mixed to make that color combination. Everything that was created naturally is simply amazing. Well, as you will notice, we are in a progressive world. The price for a progressive and fast growing community is pollution. I would love to take all sort of photos, but I guess I would choose those that are pleasing to the eye only. I am an amateur photographer. I will just send those that I feel like would win. Thank you so much for the link. I'll go check it out right away. =)
@edigital (2711)
Yes, nature is not cooling our eyes and mind it has tremendous effect on our health too. What does science say about the value of nature for healing? Plenty of studies show interesting psychological and physiological effects, from exposure to nature, the sights or sounds of nature, or even sunlight warm days. Watching a nature photograph while hearing a nature sound track caused a large drop in pain among patients getting a lung exam with a flexible tube. However, exposure to nature images did not reduce anxiety during this fearful examination. Blood pressure is lower among people who walk in natural settings, compared to those who walk in cities. Blood pressure fell faster in the nature preserve, although by the end of one hour, pressures were essentially equal.
@flowerchilde (12520)
Kool! I may start using my son's digital camera.. he got a new one.. so this link could perhaps come in handy! thanks..
I like the Nature Conservantion, and have been registered for about a year. Yes, the contest is interesting. I've submitted three photos already. Have a great shot!
@susanh39 (200)
Hello estherlou, Thank you for the link! It used to be that I only took pictures of people, but within the last two years or so, I have been taking more pictures of nature. My daughters inspire me to do so too since they see things I don't seem to notice, so I take pictures of little things like nuts and insects now. :) I especially love flowers and country scenes.
@smtrego (181)
LOL, I love taking pictures of nuts, insects, grass, branches. Anything that looks interesting or I see from a unique angle I will photograph. My husband and sons think it is funny that I take pictures of insects and those types of things. I just tell them it is art they just don't see those things the way I do.
Thanks for the link. Yes, I love to photograph nature - plants and landscape scenes in particular. I'm new here and hope to figure out how to post a photo for others to view. I get the impression it needs to be within a new discussion topic.
@MsTickle (24966)
Thanks for that link. The photos are all spectacular and quite beyond my meagre skills at the moment. It gives me something to aim for though.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi estherlou! Thanks for the information. I just saved the link and will check it out later. I am thinking of joining. I do love taking photos of nature and anything that is around me with my digicam. Thank you for sharing this. Take Care and God Bless! Happy Mylotting!
@heleni0 (322)
Thanks for the link, i'll definitely be entering something.
@kareng (7986)
Thanks for the link! I love taking nature photos and will be submitting several photos to the contest.
@moondancer (7434)
I love taking photos, thanks for the link.
@freedomg (1684)
Thanks for the link. I love to take pics of nature and now I have something to do with them. Yay!
@smtrego (181)
Thanks for the link. I love to photograph nature. There is always something new to see. Even if it is the same subject, in the same place, it may be taken at different times of the year giving it a whole new look.
Thanks for the info. It looks like it would be easy to enter, too, through the Flickr site. And, it doesn't look like it costs anything. But, I don't know if any of the photos I take are contest material. Just the examples they show on their page look much better than what I take.
@bobmnu (8160)
thanks for the infor. Nice of you to share