What's your gas price at? Our gas is up to $4 a gallon!

Well, it happened.... gas is finally up to $4 and more per gallon here in Erie, PA. What's your gas price at?
@xParanoiax (6999)
*winces* we're just a few cents shy of four dollars here =( Here's this nifty little website I found which lists the prices all over the country: http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx
Kewl! Thanks for the website! It might be worth traveling a few hundred miles for a decent price... lol.. just kidding!
@jillhill (37384)
$3.87 here in Minnesota...man...what a rip off! I wish they could do something about the speculators who are holding on to the oil....they are the ones that owe us a rebate!
I think they are claiming the National Average is like $3.74 at this point but I've yet to find anyone that cheap!!!! I think that's the National Average of what we're being overcharged!!!!!!!!!!
4.06, and with projections to go to 6 dollars by the end of summer, I am seriously considering a horse and buggy.
Wow... I was upset that we were so far above the National Average here in Erie! You beat us by 6 cents! LOL It's disgusting.