Has you water ever been to the point of being scalding water?

@cream97 (29175)
Mines has. Hubby had to turn the thermostat down from the hot water heater... Wow! This water was so hot, I could not wash my hands in it. Have you experienced this before??
yea,when they changed out our furnace recently,they had the hot water cranked for some reason.we had to turn it back down,it was just too much.must have been well over 140 degrees.
@cream97 (29175)
This is very hot!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi cream97! Oh that happened to me once when I was vacationing at a friend's house in UK. Well, as you know I don't really have those temperature control in our bathrooms because I am from a tropical country so, I really don't know how to use the control. Well, of course the rich here in our country have those gadgets in their showers. So, I am in the bathroom ready for my shower and tried to regulate the control, and I was just guessing y'know..and unfortunately I turned it to the hottest temperature and turn on the shower..OH my, I screamed and slipped. Lucky for me, only a part of my shoulder was affected and turned so red. My friend applied a cream and well, my friend and I were laughing so hard with my stupidity or bloopers. haha.. Take Care and God Bless! Happy Mylotting!
@cream97 (29175)
Ouch! That had to have hurt... Getting burned by a stove is painful, wow...!
@julyteen (13265)
• Davao, Philippines
i have experience that once. we are in a hotel for a seminar. i was still so sleepy but i need to wake up early so i could attend church before the seminar starts. i rush to the bathroom and turn the shower on, without realizing the heater was on the maximum level. when the hot water touch my skin, i was suddenly fully awake. and it hurts...really bad..
@jer31558 (3684)
Yes, though not where we live at now, but at times in the past, we have lived in places where as you say you can not wash your hands in the water it is so hot.