If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be?

@Bd200789 (2994)
I would be a cat. They can jump really high, and go places humans can’t. Plus, they are very independent animals, and know how to take care of themselves.
A cat would also be my first choice. They're more intelligent than dogs and know how to live off humans with the minimum of effort. Plus they can see pretty well in the dark.
@Bd200789 (2994)
Yes, me too. I forgot to add the part about seeing in the dark. Not needing glasses would be a bonus!
@punlonnjack (1309)
i would love to be a bird. maybe a hawk. the only downside is i wouldnt like eating worms yuck.lol:)
@Bd200789 (2994)
Yeah, I wouldn't like that, either. I wouldn't mind being able to fly, though.
oh yes i would like to fly but hate the worms too . i suppose you could eat bird seed.
I'd want to be a cat as well. They're really graceful, they're able to balance well on small areas, they can jump high, run fast, see really well in the dark and they get to sleep a lot. LOL
@Bd200789 (2994)
Me too. I like the sleeping part best!
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
I want to be a tiger. I admire its fierceness and tenacity. I was once just about 2 feet away from a full grown tiger eating meat.
@Bd200789 (2994)
Wow, I can't imagine being that close to one.
@greenline (14865)
I would want to be a bird that can fly really high in the sky. Here's why. I went to a friend's house once. My friend's wife was scolding her son, and the son got pretty mad. So, he shouted back : "If I were a bird, I would fly right out now". The mother got pretty shocked , because the son was shouting back at her infront of a guest. But, that gave me some good thoughts. If I were a bird, I would want to fly high into the sky , so nobody can scold me ! Ha ha ! That will be fun , right ?
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I would be some sort of bird. Well one of the ones that can fly...maybe an eagle cause they can soar really high. Being a bird I can fly and go anywhere I want and be free in the wind. If I had a second choice, I'd be a panther. They just look so elegant and majestic!
@mysdianait (63977)
I would like to be a cat. A domestic cat with an owner like I was to my cats. A cat can wake or sleep when they please. They do not have to go and do the shopping to get their food as it's always there. No bothering about 'putting their best dress on' as they have the same one always. No bathing, showers or hairdressers. No schooling or having to work for their living. They get to play or sleep and they always get the warmest place to curl up on. Oh yes! No doubt at all, I want to be a domestic cat and I would hope to live long like my own cats both did
@stephcjh (32385)
I have a dog and a hamster and they are spoiled rotten. If I had a choice to what kind of pet that I would like to be, it would have to be either a hamster or a dog. My dog is well taken care of and so is my hamster. My hamster pretty much takes care of himself and so does my dog. I make sure to give them both a bath at least once per week though and they always have food and water and a nice place to sleep.
I would be a lizard. I would want to know what it is like to be cold-blooded. I would crawl everywhere and be able to move fast. I would want to be a human again after being a lizard.
I would be a cat,too.They are so cute,i love them.And i am very interested in their appearance,so beatuiful.They are also very tender,not only the sound of them,but also the expression.So i like them,...the cats.
@Remmie7 (168)
Hi Bd200789, I would be a dog, a very big tall dog,(laugh). Because I would protect my owners, I'm the protective kind of person.
@metschica25 (5409)
I always thought i would wanna be one , but now i wanna be a dolphin to swim in the seas.