what are the craziest things you have done as a student?

@raclie (1734)
Singapore
i dared someone to take the bunson burner, disconnected it from the gas tap.. and attached it to the water tap and turned it on... the water hit the fan and started spraying everyone in the room... and while this is happening the principal was walking by... with visters!!! and since i am a girl, i was not called out for punishment... but my friends were!!! the principal wanted to cane them... but in the end did not.. i explained it to him and all was solved... but during assembly that day he mentioned me!!! i was so embrassd!!! did you guys have any crazy moments in school???
the craziest so far was in high school, i refused to take my exam in Algebra and said it was against my religious beliefs LOL ^_^
@raclie (1734)
lol!!! so what did they do?? did u still have to take the exam???
they called my parents over and asked them the truth. LOL...i was busted and was sent to the guidance councellor since i studied in a strict catholic school before. LOL. i had to take the exam after. it was funny now that i think about it...^_^
@chubibo (295)
yup i have one, this was during my college days..i was drank when i attended my theology class.i started to answer questions that was not in our discussions..everyone were laughing at me that time. happy posting!
@raclie (1734)
haha.. wow... lucky ur drunk...lol... thats cool...