How many cats do you think it takes to become the crazy cat lady ?

I always wondered how many is too many. My cat Greta had 4 kittens and I kept them all . I will post a picture . I think some would think my aunt might be a crazy cat lady. She has about 20 but has much land .
@Cannonball (3639)
• France
I have a neighbor like that she likes pets very much but I wouldn't consider her as a crazy cat lady. She must own 4 cats I think,a dog some birds too. To me,the crazy cat lady would own at least 10 species
Yeah true . Or the cat lady would have to keep to theirselves too
I think to be a crazy cat lady you need more than 4 or 20, you need like 30 or more and need to live alone. The cats however need to live in the house with the woman and the woman must live alone. I think that makes for the crazy cat lady.
that is true they always are much older and are al alone.
@k1tten (2321)
To become a crazy cat lady you do not need 4 cats. No much to small. Not even 20! You need a lot more than that. But you probably would also know everyone by name and personality and talk to each of them. lol
oh yeah and treat them like your kids.