i rated hundreds of posts today

@sophialin (2678)
China
which responded to my discussions.it really cost me much time,coz some of my discussions have over 50 responses.i just did the mechanical click. but when i finished all the ratings and unresolved discussions,i felt happy and unfixed. so my friends,just to check your reputation,maybe your reputation has increased.have a nice day.
@ellie333 (21029)
Mine hasn't shifted for weeks. I was 100/100 10 star and went down to a 7 overnight due to a troll but it has only just crept up to an 8 now and has stayed that for weeks but not to worry. I usually rate as I am answering responses that way I don't have to go through at a later stage. You have a great day too. Ellie :D
@sophialin (2678)
don't worry my friend,i'm sure your rating will increase gradually.mine is also up and down at times.but as long as we do more post,we are certainly to get more positive ratings.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I tend to rate as I go along, as I respond. But sometimes I do flip back through my own discussions as MyLot doesn't notify us of when someone responds to our reponse on our own discussion.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I have all my notifications ticked, but it doesn't always notify me when someone responds to my response when it's my own discussion.
@sophialin (2678)
i keep logging on mylot every day to see whether there are new responses or comments to my discussions.it's always exciting to see a new one.
@wickedangel (1636)
• Dominican Republic
Hi there sophialin. Well I have been away for nearly two weeks and I couldn't believe it I have a blue star with a '10'. Do you know all the time I have been here I have only been able to get a '9', yet I go away and suddenly I have got there - I got a 10. Not bad when I haven't been replying to discussions for such a long time. Glad to hear that you are doing so well, congratulations and keep up the good work. Happy posting!
@sophialin (2678)
congratulations,wickedangel.it seems others like me have given you positive ratings to your earlier posts which then increases your reputation here.well done.keep posting.
@vera5d (4006)
I often forget to rate discussions...Sometimes for awhile I make a big effort to remember on every discussion I start but usually then again before too long I'm back to my old habits of forgetting. Thanks for the reminder I have some rating to do & best responses to choose :)
@sophialin (2678)
don't forget to do it.for me.it has become a habit.i rate before comment on it.have a nice day.
@maclanis (1567)
• Belgium
Hey! I actually do the same thing, everyone who responds to my discussions (in a friendly and helpful way) gets a positive rating. I'm glad there are others who do this as well because after all, they did take the time to reply to your discussion. Have a nice day too. ;)
@sophialin (2678)
i think that's a nice thing.now i have done another which is also good.that's to rate each discussion i have responded to.since it gives me a chance for respoding,it deserves an appreciation.
@jairgirl (2877)
hello, that's great to know that you rated hundreds of post yesterday (i guess LOL) i applaud you for doing that and i do want to extend my congratulations for always having a busy discussion here, it sure is wonderful to know that mylotters are enjoying your thread. i wish you all the best and keep up the great work! takecare!
@williamjisir (22903)
thank you so much - thank you so much for the best response that you gave me today. i appreciate it very much.
Hello dear sophialin. I thank you so much for the best response that I have got from you today. I appreciate it so much and I think that it is really a hard job to go through all of those discussions, especially those that have already more than twenty responses. Hard job and keep posting, my dear friend. Thanks again.
@paid2write (5202)
When I am reading through a discussion, like this one, I will rate all the posts as I read them. I may rate responses and discussions even when I don't write a response myself, if I think it is a good one and full of interesting responses. I will sometimes return to a discussion I have responsed to and rate responses added after mine. Of course I rate all responses in my own discussions too. I leave some responses unrated if, for example, it only has 5 words in it.
@xplp211 (257)
Your response is very useful to me. I know there is rating system in mylot, and I see the + and - below every response. But I don't know what I need to do to rate the discussion and response and how to perform the rating as a habit. Always I see the topic of discussion, 2 or 3 responses at the top, and start to response. But I rarely check the discussion again. I know it is a bad habit, but I don't know how to improve.
@kun2349 (23475)
YUp.. NOw i'm slowing rating each of the discussions that i've respond to as well as those who has responded to mine.. hehe ^_^ Tough and hard work, but it's worth it.. hehe
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Wow.. That is really a lot of rates. I will rate responds that I like and I will rate "+" rate. I never rate "-" rating. Rating helps to increase th star rating of other mylotters. It is a great wa to help each other to make more money from myLot.
@sophialin (2678)
i rate each response positively.since i have no lost,why not.it's helpful for everyone to increase their reputations and money earned.
yeahhh, that's why my rating today increases significanly just kidding..well, i don't mind you blindly rate my posts hehehe...
@richiem (3646)
i assume you have rated one of my responses that's why i now have a blue star! thanks! i also rate all responses to my discussions. but i do it as soon as i see them, so as not to cram after some time. i rarely rate other discussions though. However, if my response is for the response boost, i do rate the discussions i respond to. so your discussions are positively rate! have a nice day!