i'm back!!! so happy! how bout you how's your vacation?

@jairgirl (2877)
3 days ago i started a thread asking how you guys will spend your holiday and i have said mine. so now im back and welcoming myself with mylot LOL so our vacation is extremely exciting a lot of first (in my part) happened and i am happy knowing that despite all the troubles it was a wonderful experience and not something that i will back with frown on my face. so here is our vacation. left saturday morning 9:30 coz hubby takes his 2nd batch of sleep after his shower hahaha! and drive to mcdonalds to have my breakfast. we realized on the road that we took a very long route to reach US 64 when it was like 15min away from our main road, haha yeah we are very prepared LOL drived almost 5 hours to our destination (Cape Hatteras) coz we end up having a speeding ticket we missed the sign telling us the speed limit and we thought we are still on the same limit so the rest is history,, hahaha! night comes in, we didnt have any room reserved for us so we end up driving almost 2 hours to have a room coz everything is full (our vacation is an impromptu so that what happens) so the only place we found was a smoking room and payed almost $70 for that it was crappy but at least we had a shower and we saved $140 if we stayed to one room outside Hatteras so WE end up having a chest pain when we wakes up. oh we had a wonderful dinner last saturday it was a seafood buffet (JIMMY BUFFET) i think it is in Nag's Head., it was $29.95 per person but it was worth it with all the crabs that we ate haha we are too full that we end up laughing so hard coz we ate like crazy haha $90 should be used wisely dont yah think LOL then yesterday (sunday) while my husband and i are teasing about our KITE (i supposed to bring our kite but after reading the weather and it was written there that it is supposed to rain i decided not to bother looking for the kite string that is packed in one of our boxes from china) he end up parking to sand (he didnt realize it was a sand coz we are both looking to the kite) so we end up being there for awhile. we really think that we will call a tow car to help us out but we are grateful that a couple helps us out, they are biking and asked us if we need help. my husband is not an angry kind of person so he just laugh to his mistake and the sand thing becomes our talk of the day. yeah we do stupid stuff sometimes coz it helps us to have some laugh, hahaha! then later in the afternoon we took a ferry to go to the ocracoke island and just drive around there. it was a wonderful place. so we are hoping to come back there and either do camping or book in captain's landing at the time that is not busy (yea lesson learned!) to end my story, we got home around 2 this morning and we are dead tired. i dont drive so he did all the driving, my poor man! it was such a wonderful trip that we both enjoy as well as our dog who is until now is very very tired LOL. so how about you? did you enjoy yours? takecare!
@checapricorn (16066)
wow! Sounds that you had a wonderful and full of experiences trip jair! I have seen the place on the net and it is very lovely. I miss an experience like that since I am a beach lover..LOL, plus a sea food eater!LOL, We didn't have any vacation yet and I am looking forward for June plan, still under some finalization as to budget and time!LOL!
@jairgirl (2877)
hello again, yeah it was a wonderful one, full of surprises indeed LOL i dont know how to swim but i enjoy all forms of water fun so i cant blame you for being a beach lover at least it is not spelled the other way round haha! so where you guys going on june? our next vacation will be august, it is not really a vacation coz it is more of a family reunion but still anything away from work is a vacation to us haha! hope you guys have a good and well planned one. takecare!
LOL, We are planning to visit my husband's sister at California but still depends with the number of days the company will give to him if it's hard we will spend our time at Silver Dollar!He was there many many times..LOL, but since I have not been there yet, we consider the place! No final decision yet!
@jairgirl (2877)
that's really cool! we're also thinking of going there tthis year but have to postponed it coz of my family trip so maybe next year or the year after. we want to drive up there and be able to go to vegas, arizona, yellow stone and hopefully oregon and even colorado too then go visit dad LOL anyway, i hope you guys enjoy whatever you decide what matter's you are together and he is not working haha. takecare
@maddysmommy (16236)
Welcome back Jairgirl. Feels like I was with you all through your trip with that description of yours :)
@jairgirl (2877)
glad to know that i did take you with me LOL hope you guys are enjoying your days as well. have a good one! takecare