Are you different?

@leateagee (3667)
China
Yes, you are the son/daughter of your parents but you look far different from your other siblings. My aunt looks very different from her other siblings because she looks like my grandmother. The girls in her family have fair skin and they are chubby. The boys have a fair skin too. But my aunt has dark brown skin and very thin. She said, when she was young, she usually hear people teasing her if she really is the daughter of the couple. But her mother will always asure her that she is their daughter because they look alike. Do you know anybody who is different among their siblings? Is it you? What is your story?
@longbangod (1791)
I am not really different as to looks or personal appearance. We all have resemblance, all of my 8 siblings. Perhaps the only thing that differs me from them is that I am more successful when it comes to studies and my career. And that also could be noticed on how I handle and carry my self.
@leateagee (3667)
Really? You have 8 siblings. Thats a lot. Well, I am glad you physically don't look different from your other siblings. Success and career matters are personal choices and hardwork. Congratulations for making it wherever you are. Thank you for responding. Take care =)
It's me! lol My Dad was dark-skinned and had black hair and almost black eyes; my Mom is blonde and very fair skinned with brown eyes. I have red hair and freckles! lol Everyone used to say, "Where did you get that little red-haired girl?" They said it so much, I began to think I was adopted! lol I don't have brothers and sisters, but among my cousins, I was different. I only had one red-haired cousin that I knew. We lived in different states in the US. Close by, all my cousins were dark-haired and darker skinned. So I was the differet one!
@leateagee (3667)
LOL That is really something. LOL. Good thing you have the right attitude every time they pick on you. By the way, I like what is written in your avatar "I may not be perfect but I'm always me!" Thank you for responding. Take care =)