i just got a bay boy and looking for his name

hi all, i just got a boy and i m looking for his name start with P pls suggest any indian name which start with P pls mention its meaning too if you know. thanks
@gerald_lian (2193)
Hi, congrats on the arrival of your son! I have come across some Indian names starting with P in my life, but as I'm not an Indian, I wouldn't know the meaning of any names I suggest, so I apologize for that in advance. Anyway, here are a few names I know that might be useful: 1. Palaniappan (or something like that....can't remember the exact spelling ) 2. Pillay Besides, you can also go to the website below for a list of Indian names and their meanings. http://www.indiaexpress.com/specials/babynames/boy-p.html All the best in giving a good name to your baby! PS: Can I be a virtual or cyber godfather to your child?
thanks a lot for these names but dear these names usesally these kind of names use in south india and i m not a south indian so its not for me. anyway thanks for suggestion.
Congrats Rajiv!! if you r a tamilan try some tamil names like Punithan, pugal, priyan. or if you r looking for something modern means you can try puneeth, prajeesh, pujesh, paavan, paresh, paritosh, pramod, pranesh, prashanth,
@subha12 (18453)
i think i just can suggest two names like pawan, praful, pradip, parichay. hope you find these helpful.