You're Being Robbed, Would You......

@eihdra (3116)
Give All Your Belongings or You're The Type Who Would Fight For It? Once, It happened to me, I was in an FX (it's a passenger vehicle, a taxi but many different people can ride).There were a total of six people inside excluding the two robbers with knives.. The robbers had taken the bags of the other four and mine was supposed to be the last one. We were all girls except the driver, so imagine the tension. That time, I just came from the atm and withdrew some money because I was going to buy things for my boutique. So, the robbers will have a feast for sure, I thought.. I couldn't afford to lose that money or else my business will go bankrupt..So, not thinking about myself getting hurt, I fought for it..One of the robber was sitting at the back,he forgot to lock the door beside me..Seeing the door that way, I mustered all my strength and struggled to get my bag..When I had a firm grip, I hastily opened the door..Half my body was already out,(mind you, the vehicle is running but due to traffic, was slow)but because the robber's still holding the other end of my bag and he doesn't want to let go..I poked his eyes and he let go..I was finally thrown out of the car..The other robber by the way, wasn't able to do anything because he saw a cop nearby and would catch his attention if he saw the struggle.. If you were in the same situation, Would you just give it and stay out of harm's way OR you'd fight even though you know that you can get hurt,worst, killed???
I don't think I will fight for it when I am robbed. I will be so scary and I am so afraid to be hurt if I ever fight back. It's OK for them to take my money, but not my life. I love China
@eihdra (3116)
I was scared too but I didn't know what entered my mind and fought for it...thanks
I would do anything that I thought would keep me from getting killed. I hope I never live to see the day when I am robbed. I have had some burgulars in my house though one time it was kids after candy. Another time in my nouse they took some electronic equipment.
@eihdra (3116)
oh boy, I dont wanna experience burglary, that's why I'm so paranoid when it comes to bolting the doors. hope you won't get to experience what I have been through..and may there be no more burglaries for you too. thanks snowy..
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I would fight without even thinking about it NOT because I have anything valuable or that I'd need to hang on to (like in your case with the money) but because I'm a street kid through and through so defending myself, fighting for myself etc etc is just how I am if htat makes sense.
@eihdra (3116)
You must be a tough one to beat in the street..nice to hear a different opinion..thanks